Author's Note

Wow. Okay. I apologize.

First of all, sorry for ignoring the fact that I should be writing, sorry for goofing off, and sorry for not getting it done. I slap myself. It should've been published two months ago.

Well, luckily, I've managed to bounce back from whatever that was and push to finish Ride On over the course of two days. WOO! And I managed to get it all edited in two days, too! New high score!

Alright. So, I'll get down to the dedications now. I had something planned, but that was back when I thought I would only be writing two books. Things change, I suppose. This one was tricky.

I decided to dedicate this to Lauren, mostly, since she helped me yell at myself for not writing. It was really funny, actually. And that's basically why the book is done now.

This book is also dedicated to Courtney, because she painted me some horse models of Trigger, Spurs, my own horse Jack, and a horse you won't know about until book three. ;) ;) ;)

Now I have two more yet to get through and these are more unusual. I'm dedicating this book to my dogs, Indie and Honey. Indie can go mad sometimes. Run around frantically with energy. Beg Honey to play. Get angry on her monthly and attack out of the blue.

But you know what? Honey puts up with it. She tolerates Indie and to me, that's what Eve and Chris are all about. Tolerance, LOL. One screws up, the other screws up, it doesn't matter because they love each other and can get past it. That is what I see in Indie and Honey. No matter how insane Indie is being, Honey just deals with it.

The next and last book in the series is called Ride Along and I'm done with it now. Thank you for your patience.

Just remember: sometimes I need to be (playfully) yelled at to get me going. :P

Sincerely,

Arysoup