"Hello to you too, Scott. Nobody saw me, I came in a different way. And I heard it...Isaac and I were getting ready to head into the woods to search for Deucalion and his pack, and I heard the crash. I didn't know how far off it was was and just obviously assumed it was someone random. Then we eventually stumbled upon the accident, but by the time we got to it they were already driving off in the ambulance. Allison was just getting ready to follow it when we showed up. She told us it was Autumn, so I followed too." 

Scott folded his arms over his chest, "Where's Isaac?" 

"He stayed at the scene...he said he wanted to look around. We could smell a werewolf when we got there....but that's not what's important right now, is she okay?"

Scott shook his head slowly, attempting to fight back the tears that were threatening to pour out of his eyes. "My mom pulled me into a room and told me all the injuries she has, and I honestly don't understand how she even survived. Her whole body is practically shattered...she can't breathe on her own, her ribs are crushed and her lungs are in really bad shape. She has internal bleeding, and all these problems inside her that they can't fix, and her skull–" The teen wolf paused as he could feel the tears begin to flow down his face, "I wanna be strong for everybody because that's what I'm supposed to do, but I can't be even be strong for myself. I can't fix this...I can't help her. We aren't even allowed in the same room as her right now, only her family...I wanna take her pain away, it's the least I can do." 

"What about the bite?" Derek mentioned, "It could heal her–" 

"Or kill her!" Scott exclaimed.

Derek let out a heavy sigh, "From what it sounds like she's basically already dead. This could be her last chance at life, Scott." 

"She doesn't want the bite, Derek." 

"But I'm sure she wants to live...and I know you all want her to."

Scott could feel the anger building up inside him, "Is this why you came?! To give her the bite and make her a part of your little pack since Erica and Boyd are gone?!"

Derek pursed his lips, "Maybe I came because I knew that I could help if it was needed. I don't wanna see her die either."

Scott shifted his eyes towards the ground, "The bite isn't just some casual thing that will just save her life, it will completely change it. If it was just up to me I would say do it, but we should talk to the others..." 

"And what if they all say not to give her the bite, because of the end results. She'll be supernatural...what if they don't want that? Are you just gonna let her die?" The Alpha asked. 

Melissa walked around the corner to find her son and Derek, "Scott, a word please." She said, motioning him to come over to her. 

Scott made his way over to his mother, "What's going on? Did something change with Autumn?" 

She shook her head slightly, "No, everything's looking the same. But Autumn's parents and the doctors decided to allow you all to go in and talk to her...one at a time though." 

"Why are they changing it all of the sudden..." 

Melissa took a deep breath and placed a hand on her sons shoulder, "Autumn's parents and the doctors had another talk a little bit ago, and they want you all to get as much time as you can with her...They um...they have some decisions to make, but we don't need to discuss that right now. Okay? So, you should go spend a little time with her. Lydia and Allison are down in the cafeteria, and Stiles just left her room to get some coffee...So, nobody is in there right now." 

Scott watched his mother closely as the tears began to form in her eyes, "Mom, is there really nothing else they can do?" 

"No, not really.... Scott, we're lucky she's survived as long as she has. She was in surgery for twelve hours with multiple surgeons, and that resulted in little to no improvement. Her body just isn't responding to it, all her injuries she received are just too bad. I'm sorry, Sweetheart..."