Author's note + ''Your'' past.

I do not own Ohshc, nor do I own the characters.  I own the plot though~ *Wink*

Oh! Btw... I put le awesome video on here. Its Kaoru + Hikaru, but... It's good! What can I say?

---

"Your" Past + About "You":

When you first meet people, you're shy. You don't have many friends at school, But that's okay because you're moving to Ouran Academy! You where excepted due to you're wonderful art. They think you can go somewhere...

Unlike you're family. You're family owns a very prosperous restaurant. They are gone all the time, so it's just you in the house most of the time.

When you're parents are home, which is rare, they don't talk to you much. It gets lonely, Not having people at home or school...

You didn't want to stand out, so you had been working at a lot of different places for a long time in order to get a school uniform... Even though your parents could have probably bought it for you easily, you don't ever use their money.

But when you saw that ugly dress...You decided to order the boy uniform instead. What? It's ugly.  

And yellow is not you're color. 

Good luck on fitting in...

---

I am a 'Artist' So that is why I make the characters artists...I can relate. If you can relate, its easier to write...

Urm...

If you don't have long hair, just pretend you grew it out. Heehee... 

You have hair to you're waist. 'Kay? *Laughs*

Some shit will happen to your hair... Heh...