Chapter 1: My Happy Life..Or So I Thought

*~*~*~*hi everyone, this is my first story. I wanted to try my hand at writing a Twilight story, on how I think it would happen after Breaking DawnI 

I know the first chapter is a little slow but I promise it picks up after this chapter! So please keep reading on!!

If you like it, post vote and comment! Thanks!

~~~Do not own any characters! The only rights I would have would be any Characters I added and etc. The rights of the characters and anything Twilight belongs to Stephanie Myers! All i did was use her characters to write a fan fiction~~~

I hope you like and enjoy my story!

Ashley*~*~*~*

                                                                           Ch 1. 

It’s been 5 years since my beautiful daughter was born, 5 years since my human life ended, and my new life began. Everything has been perfect since we won against the Volturi, and got to live in peace.

 We still live in Forks on the requests from Charlie and Jacob. Jacob hasn’t spent one day away from Renesmee. He wouldn’t be able to bear it if we moved away and he just couldn’t leave his pack. I still have some trouble accepting that Jacob imprinted on my daughter. But I couldn’t picture anyone better for my daughter than Jacob.

 Renesmee turned 5 a month ago, but physically and mentally she is 14 years old. And in 2 years she will be fully grown. The thought makes me sad. My little girl has grown up too fast. I sighed at the thought and closed the photo album I had been looking at. I stared at the front cover, where a picture of Nessie was after she was born.

 I had been so wrapped up in my thoughts, that I didn’t hear Edward come in our bedroom.

 “What’s wrong love?” He said as his arms wrapped around me from behind.

“Nothing” I sighed, looking at Nessie’s baby picture “Just looking at Renesmee’s photo album" I put the album on the dresser.

Edward turned me around to face him. He stared into my eyes, dazzling me as always.

 “Why are you sad then?” He asked me.

I looked away from him and answered “I don’t know….our baby girl has grown up so fast and in a month she will start High School with us” If I could cry, I would be right now.

“And in 2 years she will be all grown up. She won’t be our baby girl anymore.” My voice got shaky towards the end and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

 “Bella” He tried getting me to look at him.

When I didn’t, he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him. “Love, she will always be our baby girl. Nothing can change that” He smiled his crooked smile at me.

I smiled back “Yea I guess your right. I’m still worried about when her and Jacob get married. Then we will loose her” Edward growled slightly. “Even if the mutt does get her to marry him, she will still be with us and still be our little girl” Edward said as he kissed my forehead.

Edward has never gotten over Jacob imprinting on Nessie either. They did become friends and Edward had told me before that he thought of Jacob like a brother. But doesn’t change how he feels about him and Nessie.