Brotherly Love

MAY 24th:
"Get off me. I can walk", states Nick, who's being escorted by two, clearly strong and intimidating, police officers, down a long, grey-colored, hallway. "I'm actually looking forward to this. It's a once in a lifetime experience, y'know", smirks Nick, who seems to be showing no emotion whatsoever. Nick, who is wearing an orange jumpsuit, is forced onto a metal chair by the police officer on his left hand side. "This will totally be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you, criminal", states Officer Hill, who spits in Nick's face. "Hill, you know we ain't supposed to interact with the scum", bitches Officer Robins, who pulls Hill away from Nick, who has been locked into the chair. Hill and Robins exit the entirely grey-colored room, and stand in a room, with a large red button, and a window in the wall, which allows them to witness what is about to happen to Nick. "Do you want to do the honours?", chuckles Hill to Robins, who places his right hand on top of the red button. "Do it". Robins presses the button. Nick begins to shake violently in his chair, as he screams in torturous agony. Smoke begins to form off Nick's fitting body. He is being fried in the electric chair. After about sixteen seconds of being electrocuted, Nick stops shaking, as he takes his final breath. "Do you ever feel guilty about this?", asks Hill. "He killed our friends, I never feel guilty for assholes like him", gloats Robins, who moves his hand off of the red button, and asks a cleaner to enter the room where Nick's charred body is, and clean up the "mess".

THREE WEEKS LATER:
Jennifer is sitting on her lilac bedspread, holding a wooden, dust covered photo album. The album contains pictures of Jennifer and her family, before her parents were killed and before she found out that her demented, twisted, brother Holden was The White Killer. Jennifer sniffs, as she wipes tears from her eyes away. She slams the album shut, and throws it across the room. The landing of the album makes a loud thud noise. Connor bursts into Jennifer's bedroom, fearing that she may have been in danger. "What was that?! Jen, are you okay?!", panics Connor, wanting to protect his girlfriend. "I'm fine. I was just flicking through my photo album and I saw some pictures of Holden. It just still hasn't sunk in yet", sighs Jennifer, who strokes her fingers through her long, brunette hair, which is tied into a ponytail. "It must be tough Jen. I could say that it's going to get better but it's not. You're just going to get used to it", smiles Connor, as he wraps his arms around Jennifer. "You'll be alright". "Will I? Because, right now, I don't think I'll ever be okay again. I just found out that my own brother killed my friends because he thinks our parents death's were MY fault! How would you deal with that?!", questions Jennifer, who bursts into tears, once again. "If there's anything I can do to help you, Jen, please let me know", comforts Connor, who kissed Jennifer on her head. "Actually, there is one thing", smirks Jennifer. "My brother had a 'funeral' but he isn't dead", states Jennifer. Connor's eyes squint, confused. "Yeah, so?". "So, who the hell is in Holden's grave?", states Jennifer, as Connor's eyes widen, the thought never entered his mind. "I don't know", responds Connor, curiously. "I need to find out", reveals Jennifer. "And you're going to help me".

Julianna and Fredrick are in the foyer of the DMZ sorority house, discussing what exactly might have happened to Victoria, who hasn't been seen in three weeks. "What if she's been killed? I don't know how I'd deal with that", gulps Fredrick, finding it hard to swallow the horrific thought. "I don't know. Maybe she's gone to Europe or something. She's always wanted to go to Russia", states Juliana, who is still in her wheelchair following her brutal attack. "No. Vic would never set foot in Russia. She's against it's rules about gay people", reveals Fredrick, shoving his face into the palms of his hands, stressed out. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that". After a minute of awkward silence between the two students, a loud knock at the front door of DMZ's sorority house is heard. "Who could that be?", questions Julianna, as she attempts to wheel her way over to the door. "Julianna, don't be silly, I'll answer it. You're in no shape to", smiles Fredrick, being polite. Fredrick walks towards the front door and opens it. Nobody is on the other side. Fredrick's face fills with confusion. He looks down and finds the reason why the knock at the door occurred. A note. Fredrick picks up the white note and closes the door, walking towards Julianna. "I'm below the place I hate the most in New Quay. Help me! - V", reads the note, which is apparently written by Victoria. "First things first. Vic didn't write that. That isn't her hand writing. It must be the second killer that Jennifer said was in the bathroom with her and Holden", states Julianna. "You're right. But where does she hate the most?", asks Fredrick. "The cemetery. She hates anything to do with the dead. Wait, does that say she's below the place she hates?", questions Julianna. Fredrick nods. "Oh my god. Vic's been buried alive!", screams Julianna, as she and Fredrick rush to the cemetery.