(Bonus:Carlton's Surprise)

Rebecca
"Thank you so much Cam for watching my baby boy for the weekend and helping me." I push the stroller through the map that we've been walking all around for the last thirty minutes.

"Anytime boo. Now what kind of lingerie set did you want." She asked as we walk in Victoria secret.

"Like a slip silk and purple it's his favorite color." I said looking through the racks. Picking up one I look it over just picturing how Carlton who react to it.

"Hey what about this one?" Cam held one up to me.

"Mommy look!" Mona got our attention. We see her mouth covered in lipstick as she smiled wide.

"Oh my god Mona."

While she went to get her cleaned up I bought a set and some perfume. I bought everything meeting Cam outside the store. We went to a couple more stores before heading to my house.

I'm treating Carlton to something special just because. He's been so good to me and always treated me right. I just felt he deserves it. I'm gonna make us a nice meal and give him a nice massage. Cam helped me prepare everything.

"He usually has his bottle around six and sleeps around ten if he gets fussy just rub his stomach and rock him gently. I'll pick him up in the morning." I put Eli in his car seat kissing his head and nose. "Be good for aunt cammy baby boy mommy loves you."

Carlton
Letting out a sigh I lock up my car walking up to the door putting my key in the door. It was so much going on today dealing with way to many idiots. A new pair of Jordan came out so you know all the niggas was there try a get theirs. I out my keys on the wall ring taking in how dark it was. It was hella quiet to. "Babe?"

Rebecca came out from the kitchen dressed in some lingerie making my jaw drop. She smiled blushing walking up kissing me. "Welcome home my king." She lead the way in to the kitchen where a table was set with one plate.

She sat me down kissing my neck placing a napkin in my lap. "Baby what's all this?"

"I'm treating the love of my life and father to my first born to a night of pampering. Tonight your a king and I'm gonna treat you like one you won't be doing anything but relaxing and enjoying everything." She sat in my lap side ways cut up the fish feeding it to me followed by the rice and steamed broccoli. "How was your day baby?" She brought the wine glass up to my lips letting me drink some.

"Well uh the new Jordan's came out niggas was wildin. A few fights almost started and I was dealing with people who just didn't know what they wanted." I relax in the chair letting her continue feeding me. "You really love yo man huh. Just randomly doing something like this."

"You deserve it baby. You've made me so happy over these few years and I just figured I'd show you how much I really love you." She kissed me rubbing her fingers through my hair. "Come on you finish eating so we can move on to the next part of tonight's events."

After dinner she feed me dessert which was my favorite. Chocolate chip cookies with strawberry ice cream. Later she had me in a bubble bath washed me down. Sitting beside me she rubbed the lotion on my back massaging my sore muscles. "Oh my god baby you really going all out for me. I don't even know if I really deserve this much love and care."

"Oh shut up you deserve every ounce of my love. Turn over for me." She tapped my back. I turn on my back letting her rub her hands down my chest and arms.

Climbing on top she kissed behind my ear moving her hands lower and lower until she was gripping me tight. I grunt bucking making her chuckle.  Smiling she kissed down my body until her lips were wrapped around my tip slightly sucking swirling her tongue around. "This is about you tonight....I'll do all the work so you can just lay back relax and enjoy."

I watched in amazement as she slowly bobs her head. My hand lands on top of her head softly.

"Mmhm shit baby." Taking me out she smiles jerking me.

"I love you Carlton." She climbs up kissing my lips softly and slow just killing me.

"Mm I love you so much more baby."

She stepped away letting her hair out the loose pony tail it was in shaking her hair around. Keeping eye contact she unties her robe revealing the purple set. I bit my lip growling. She blushed taking it off giving me a full view of her. "Excuse the baby weight.....I'm gonna get right on losing it so I can look nice and sexy for you daddy." Coming back she climbs on top.

"Baby ain't one thing wrong with your body if anything I love it even more. Your ass and breast got bigger....my son was looking out for me." She laughed blushing kissing me again. "So do I really have no control tonight because right now all I want is to be as deep in you as physically possible."

"If that's what you want that's what you'll get."

Instantly I have her up in my arms switching positions. My lips went everywhere from her neck shoulder breast stomach and even lower. I got her undresses and take a second to just look at this woman that is all mine. I love this girl hell in in love with her. Her eyes sparkle as we caught eyes. Sliding in I grab her hands.

Rocking slow I keep our eyes together. Tears swell up in hers. "Am I hurting you?"

She quickly shook her head. "I love you so much."

"I love you to. Now lay back and let me make love to you."