Late Night Swim(32)

Camila
Slipping on my black bikini I put my hair up in a messy bun. Checking on Rebecca and Carlton the sounds of their bed and moans assured me they were perfectly fine. Going down to the kitchen I got the bowl of strawberries heading outside.

The pool lights were on soft music was playing and two glasses with a bottle of wine sat next to the jacuzzi.

"Don't you look sexy." Chris mumbled biting his lip walking up with his hand out. "Strawberries huh." he lead the way to the jacuzzi.

"Just a little late night snack." he held my hand letting me step in first. "Oh hot."

"Yeah well it was cool before you stepped in."

Blushing I sat. "Cute."

We sat in the steaming water letting the quiet night take over us. My body was so relaxed. I was neck deep in the bubbles.

"So what did you want me out here for?"

"Just wanted to get you half naked and soaking wet." I blushed hiding my face. "Well that's not the only reason. On a serious note I just wanted some nice quiet and calm alone time with you." he moved closer handing me a glass.

"That's sweet of you. And what you did for Mona with that room it's so adorable."

"Thank you I love to make you guys happy. I'm just thankful you were brought back into my life. I love you so much Camila you don't even understand the half of it."

Standing I sat across his lap. Taking our glasses I set them back outside the tub. Taking a strawberry I circle it around his lips before letting him bite into it. Watching his lips wrap around the fruit was so sexy. It was slow as he smiled at me. He picked feeding it to me. I blushed as he chuckled turning me straddling him.

His hands run up my thighs as mine fondle his his ears. Our lips connect aggressively with our tongues wrestle around making the kiss super sloppy. Moving my hips I started grinding.

His moans and mine mix as he lifts us up. Not breaking the kiss he walks inside. Making the way to the stairs he stopped in front of the guest room I was in.

"I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything. We don't have to-"

"Shut up and take me. I want you."

Chris
Words I've been waiting for. I didn't bother wasting anymore time. I walked down to my room closing the door with my foot making sure to lock it. Cam walked over to my bed climbing on. Biting my lip I watched her starting to unstrap her top. She kept her back to me peaking over with a sexy smirk.

"Why you so far away?"

She stood covering her breast walking over pushing me down on the bed. "I'm a tease."

Grabbing her waist I pull her to me moving her arm letting those delicious mouth watering love bags drop. I grunt at the sight grabbing them both brushing my thumbs over her nipples. She hissed with her head back. My tongue licks over sucking on them.

"Got damn I missed this." I picked her up I place her on the bed making her giggle. Putting her legs around my waist I kiss on her nipples.

She moaned gripping my head. "Baby move down some."

"You want me down here." my fingers brush over her clit making her jump. "You want my tongue dipping inside you, my lips sucking on your clit slurping up your sweet juices. You want that baby?"

"Yes baby please." she gripped on my arms as I get my finger nice soaked from her juices. placing them in my mouth I suck them clean before stuffing my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned sucking on my tongue. While kissing I pulled off her bikini bottoms throwing them some random place in this room. Kissing down her body she sighed. Getting to her hips I sucked marching her as mine. Spreading her legs I kiss up and down her thighs and behind her knees. Blowing on her lips my mouth started to water again.

Parting them I lick around her clit and down her opening. She gasp grabbing the bed covers. Gripping her thighs I start eating her out. Its been three fucking years. I'm about to make this girl see heaven.

"Fuck oh ssss Chris....yes baby." her moans were starting to get louder and she covered her mouth.

"None of that I wanna hear you baby." I slip in a finger swirling my tongue around her pearl. "This room is sound proof so you be as loud as you want."

Pumping my fingers I lean up suck on her nipples and kissing up her neck. She pulled my face to hers kissing me. Her moans were almost trapped between our mouths.

"Fuuuuuuuck Chris I'm cumming!" She screamed arching her back.

I pumped harder faster curling my fingers sucking on on her pearl. Her juices spilled out for me. I sucked her dry. "God I missed how you taste."

Standing I dropped my trunks. Her mouth dropped. "W-wow...thats all you?"

"Of course baby. You still want daddy?"

"Yes." She moaned and crawled over gripping me tight. Gaining a grunt she smiled licking up and down my base and sucks on the tip. She moaned taking as much as she could. "Oh wow."

Watching her head bob at medium pace I bit my lip. Her moans when sucking me sent waves of vibration through my body. Lifting her up I lay her back on the bed getting between her legs. Taking a gold wrapper from my night stand I roll the condom down.

"You ready?" My hands run up her body rubbing around her breast.

"Yes daddy." she bit her lip squeezing my arms.

Sliding up inside her we both gasp and groan. She closed her eyes with her head back. Going full speed I enter her whole. Her body jumped and her back arched.

"Fuck....damn it Cam. So tight babe." that boy clearly didn't know what he was doing. "I'm home baby."

She smiled pulling me down kissing my lips as I pick up a rhythm. The sweat rolled down my body onto hers really making us more of one. I lay down further on top gripping the covers above her head pushing her legs back further.
**********
She threw her ass back onto me as I matched her pace. Pulling her up on her knees I held her waist slowly digging inside her.

"Yes Chris give it to me baby." she winds her hips holding onto my neck. My hand on the wall behind the balanced us. I bit her neck making her sigh.

We've been at it for a good two hours. that's six big O's for her and two for me. Laying back she straddled me putting me inside of her. She bounced holding her hair up letting her luscious breast jiggle around. Grabbing both I pinch her nipples. "Mmmmm there you baby move those hips for daddy."

She giggled grinding her hands flat on my chest. She bounced her ass flipping her hair. I started meeting her half way. I got that tight feeling in the lower part of my stomach. Her legs started trembling. flipping her over I held her legs straight up moving my hips in circles.

"Fuck fuck yes right there baby right.....ahhhhh mmmmshit." she grabbed her breast arching high off the bed.

I nut in the condom letting us both ride out. Kissing up her neck both of us trying to gain control of our breathing she pulled me closer.

"That was amazing." she blushed kissing my lips.

"I know right."

Pulling the covers over up holding her waist we feel asleep with me still inside her.