Welcome back(3)^anna

Chris
I confirmed the hotel reservation as the truck drives us to the airport where the plane is waiting.

"Oh I can't wait!" Anna clapped bouncing in her seat. "You can take me shopping, w'ell go to dinner and the strip club. We can even bring a girl back with us if you want daddy." her hand brushed over my dick as she softly kisses my ear moving down to my neck.

"Sounds cool but I gotta go see my momma, sister and brother."

"Yay I can finally meet some of your family. Your mom will love me and your sister and I will be like best friends."

Looking over at her I chuckled. "I said I am going to see them you gon stay yo ass at the room."

"We've been dating for almost a month I think I should meet your family. It's like relationship rules Chris."

"I said no now shut up and get on the plane before I leave you here." she frowns folding her arms leaning on a leg. "You got hearing problems? Get on the fucking plane Anna!"

"Or what you'll leave me here and fuck some random bitch soon as you land." She got in my face acting bad.

"Bitch I'll do that in yo damn face." her smirk fell. "Now either get on the plane or get back in the truck and go home." She rolled her eyes stomping on the plane. "Since you wanna have attitude get in the room you sucking me off the whole way."
********
"Baby look at this little girl dancing on Ellen she is to cute." Anna gave her phone playing a video of this little girl and I'm guessing her mom dancing.

Chuckling I watch the little girl. "Damn she got moves. Is that her mom?"

"Yeah she's a dancer and teaches her daughter. You want kids right baby?"

"One day with the right girl yeah."

The plane bumped a little as the pilot told us to buckle up. Looking out the window I smiled feeling like I was home. I haven't been back here in a minute. Reminds me to much of her. Stepping off the plane I look around.

"Mr Washington your mother gave me an order to bring you straight to her home." my driver said making me sigh.

Anna was smirking I guess feeling like she won something. "Ight that's cool. I don't know what you smiling for...you staying in the car."

Camila
The mommy and me class ended about thirty minutes ago. After buying lunch for Mona I go to drop her off with Rebecca. She usually watches her for me while I'm working.

After having Mona I got back in shape and went on a hunt. I worked at this after school place for a while before being contacted by Dance Centre. I was signed as a professional dancer with them. I post videos of my choreography getting tones of views a week. I travel teaching classes all around. I model a little on the side it pays the bills greatly. Today I was doing another video for my page.

"I should be back around six no later than seven. If she acts up you already know to put her in her place."

Mona ran to the TV with her happy meal in tow sitting right in front of the TV.

"Ok when you get off we can hang out have a girls night in since Carlton is gonna be out."

"Sounds good. Where he going out?"

She looked stuck a minute. "A uh old friend is coming to town and wants to hang with him."

"Oh ok. Mona be good for aunt becca." she ran back to give my hug and kiss. "I love you pumpkin."

"Love you to mommy."

Leaving I head back to the dance centre headquarters. Getting back to my room a line had already formed.