Going good so far(44)

Camila
Well this morning after breakfast I threw up again. Mona was scared and Chris had to calm her down. I brushed my teeth again and went on getting myself together. Today I have a class. A sexy jazz type dance. I've been working on it as just something to do and today I'll get to teach it.

"Is mommy dying?" I hear Mona ask Chris as I'm peaking in her bedroom.

"No baby mommy is not dying." he chuckled. "But between you and me....she might be giving us a little one."

Why would he tell her that? I'm not pregnant....I can't be pregnant.....am I? Pretending I didn't hear any of that I walk in with Mona running to my legs.

"Mommy you ok?"

"Yes pumpkin I'm fine. Thank you for caring." I pick her up kissing her cheeks. "I'll see you after day care ok?"

"Ok I love you mommy."

"I love you to." she ran out her room. "Why did you tell her that?" I slap upside his head.

"Well your showing a few signs with the mood swings, eating a lot more than usual and throwing up." he shrugged.

"I could just be coming on my period jack ass. Don't just go right for pregnancy just because I act a little out of character." I punch his chest.

Walking closer towering me I kept my head high looking him dead in his eyes with the same look he was giving me. I was low key scared but not about to let him know that. "Let's continue our happy days ok baby. Don't put us both be in sour moods."

Dropping my head I instantly felt bad. "I'm sorry."

Picking up my chin he softly kissed my lips. "I love you."

"te quiero a bebé." I whisper back.
(I love you to baby)
********
I'm so excited to show off this dance. I had a good amount of people here. After teaching I went on to show everyone how it's done. They clapped for and and I let groups of four go at a time. At the end of the class the head of DC Atlanta comes in. He's a nice old guy a little bit of a flirt but I pay it no mind.

"Camila my sweet sugar coated dumpling....I have news for you." he smiled standing next to me.

I was bent over packing up my bag and caught him looking at my ass. Rolling my eyes I stand. "Eyes up Mr.Young. What's this news you have for me?"

"So you are a big hit our most popular and your page on the website just hit one million so we are moving you up. You are our biggest and most requested choreographer and dancer." I smiled wide like I'm getting a medal. "You'll get a bigger room, more videos will be requested and a big bonus is coming your way."

"Oh my god that's so amazing thank you." I hugged him just to be nice.

He squeezed groaning and I think he sniffed me. Chuckling nervously I tried getting out his arms. "Don't move." he grunts.

"Mr.Young uh this is really unprofessional."

"It's ok I won't tell anyone if you don't." He pulls away suddenly kissing me.

I push him away sending the hardest and fastest slap I could. Quickly grabbing my stuff I run out the room. I got the number to Mr.Young boss before leaving. Getting home Chris Mona Carlton and Julian we all sitting playing Mario cart on the wii.

"Watch out!" Juilan yelled stoping twisting and turning his controller.

"Cammy look.....I made cupcakes." Rebecca came out the kitchen with a plate of cupcakes setting them on the coffee table. "There's more in the kitchen."

"Great come with me to get some." I drag her back in. "Mr.Young kissed me."

"Ew." she chuckled biting a cupcake.

"I know he could be like...my dad. I'm calling his boss and getting his nasty ass fired." I took a cake. "On a brighter side I've been moved up a level."

"Oh yay what does that mean?"

"Well a bigger check and room all because I am the best and finally hit one million on my page on the website."

"That's so great Cam congrats." we went back into the living room seeing Mona crying and Julian and Carlton cheering. "Carlton Matthew Willis what did you do to my niece?"

"Woah why it gotta be me!?" He yelled.

"Because you always doing something!"

"Man fuck that it was Chris." he walks up biting Rebecca cupcake then kissing her pouting lips.

I glare at Chris who was whispering to a still crying Mona. She covered her ears letting out a scream. "Hey stop that you lost fair and square. You not gonna scream cry and pout when ever you don't get your way now go up to your room so you can finish being a big baby. When you wanna be a big girl again you can come back down." he told her.

She stood walking by me looking up with her puppy eyes. "You heard daddy go to your room."

"I sorry mommy." it was breaking my heart I couldn't keep looking at her like this.

"Chris she's sorry." I pout.

"We can't keep babying her Cam she's three years not months." he took her hand going up stares.

"Damn....Chris hardcore."

Chris
"Daddy I sorry." Mona whispered again as I sat her on her bed.

"You still have to be on time out lil bit. Your about to be a big girl and can't be crying like a baby anymore." She pouts tearing up again. "I'll come back in five minutes no tv."

Going back down stairs Isabel was here. We spoke for a minute before she left. Rebecca and Carlton were still here eating up those cupcakes while Cam was making dinner. "We still going to see the house?"

"Yes of course and we should spend the night just to get the feel of the new house." she said mixing together the spaghetti. "You weren't to hard on her were you?"

"Of course not I just told her to stop acting like a baby that's all." I got her out her room after five minutes like promised.

"I sorry daddy." she hugged me.

"I know lil bit." we had our wonder dinner prepared by my beautiful woman then went on packing for the night we are gonna spend at our new home.

I had to put in the pin code to open the gate that lead up to our driveway. I made that a request while they were decorating.

"Oh my god I love it!" Mily clapped as we step in turning on the lights.

She and Mona went running around screaming their heads off, I got this place hooked up! We got Mona washed and in bed then went on getting ourselves ready for bed. I was in laid in my basketball shorts shirtless watching some action movie I randomly flipped to.

"Feeling nasty Mr.Washington?" I hear and turn my head towards a half naked Camila. Her hair over her shoulders as she smirks biting her lip.

"I am now what you trynna do bae." I sat up rubbing my now sweaty hands down the bed.

"Just something to really makes place home." she walks over straddles my lap kissing me softly.