She's not the same (22)

Chris
So there are only two logical reasons to me seeing Camila with some nigga head in between her legs. 1) I'm still on the plane and having a horrible nightmare. 2) goes back to reason one. I closed my eyes stepped back....counted to ten and open the door again. This time she was trying to get dressed and he sat in the bed rubbing his jaw watching her.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

"Chris stop yelling. Who told you walking into someone's room without knocking is ok?" She glared at me walking up once fully dressed.

"What's going on back here?" Carlton came back. I push the door wider so he could see. "What the hell this nigga doing here?"

"That's what I'm trynna figure out. Nigga look like he should be on a class trip to the zoo." I tighten my jaw as he chuckled standing.

"Good one because I'm young. Oh so cleaver sir."

"Camila why is the nigga from smart guy in your bedroom?"

"I'm Matt and that's a pretty dumb question since you walked in on us. You saw right homie....now who are you?"

"Her daughters father and don't call me homie nigga I ain't nothing to you but the nigga that's about to throw yo ass out!" I went to charge but Carlton held me back.

Camila came out the bathroom done with whatever she was doing. "Are you done acting out because I'd like to know what the fuck your doing in my house. You live in New York why don't you stay there?"

"If you must know I came to see you and my daughter. Who would've thought I'd find you fuckin yo paper boy." little nigga was smirking the whole time getting dressed again.

"So uh it was nice meeting you baby daddy. Baby I'll talk to you later." he kissed her on the lips right in front of me. And she let him smiling and shit as he walked by us.

"Really?"

She rolled her eyes starting to take the sheets off her bed. "You can get out."

"I had to beg you over and over for one simple date. But you fucking with some kid? What part of I LOVE YOU do you not get? Am I not making the signals clear enough? I'd like some answers please." she bumped pass me carrying the sheets throwing them down a shoot in her wall.

"I don't have to answer anything you ask me unless it involves Mona. Just because we went on a little date one time does not entitle you to me. We are nothing but parents to Mona. When you get that through that thick ass skull is when you'll stop getting hurt by me. Clearly I'm not the same girl you use to know and you won't except that for some random reason."

"I'm not excepting it because it's not true. You are the same girl and I still love you."

"You sound like a bitch Chris." she walked away.

Does still being in love with your first love make you a bitch? Does still wanting that person after some time make you a bitch? Does fighting for that person doing whatever needed to bring back the spark make you a bitch?

I'm not understanding why she's acting like this towards me. Ever since we came back together she's been so cold and heartless. Just when I thought we were getting somewhere in New York I come home to this shit. I came to see my two girls that's I love. And I'm leaving with a broken heart.

"Hey um Chris...is everything ok?" Janiya asked rubbing my back.

Clearing my throat I shake my head. "She's not the same Camila I knew."

Camila
I can't believe Chris. He's such a controlling freak! Showing up to my house uninvited, bursting in my room without knocking, scaring away my guest. Who the hell does he think he is!? I swear I wish he never came back because nothing good has come from it.