seventeen

i took a deep breath and felt warm tears falling down my face.

"aw baby please don't cry," he took one of his fingers and whipped my tears. i felt his hot breath on mine and his lips being placed. he began to suck on my neck and made his way downwards, i couldn't fight back anymore i just let it happen hoping matt would be up here any minute noticing how long i've been in the bathroom for.

he was beginning to get closer to my chest and i attempted to push him back but it was impossible, he had a grip on me. i heard people walk down the hall and doors slamming open and closed, every door that was opening was becoming to get closer.

when they finally got to our door, i saw the door knob turn but it didn't open...... he locked it. austin looks over at the door and reacts quickly by putting his hand over my mouth, he puts one finger up to his lips warning me to be quiet.

"you keep quiet, and i wont have to tell your dad i saw you here and pretend none of this happened," he whispered in my ear, i suddenly heard yelling on the other side.

"stephanie! steph are you in there! stephanie!" i kept quiet like austin told me to. tears were rolling down my face and i just felt so violated, one part of me was telling me to scream and let matt come for the rescue, but the other part was telling me to keep quiet and listen to austin so he doesn't go back to my dad about all this.

i stuck with my gut, i began to think austin is very drunk and wont remember any of this tomorrow morning. i kicked him in the crotch and he rolled over in pain and moaned.

i ran towards the door, and unlocked it quickly and opened it. i ran out and into matts arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. he held me close to his body and hugged me tight.

he put me down gently and his jaw started to clench along with his fists peeking into the bedroom i just escaped from.

"what did he do to you?"

"don't worry i'm ok, let's just get out of here," i placed my hand gently onto his relaxing his touch.

matt held onto my hand and walked me downstairs, we walked out of the house and matt walked me to his car. i got into the passenger seat and matt got into the drivers seat.

we began to drive back to matts house. i felt my eyes become heavy and tired so i just closed them and fell into a deep sleep.

↬matthew's pov

we pulled up to my driveway and i looked over at stephanie and she was fast asleep. i got out of the car and went around to her side, i opened the door and carried her out bridal style.

we walked into my house and upstairs, i tried not to make much noise considering its three o'clock in the morning. i laid her in my bed taking off her heels, when i suddenly realized that she is probably uncomfortable sleeping in that dress.

i grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt from my closet and began to undress her, yes it was awkward but i planned on seeing her like this sooner or later. i unzipped her dress revealing her undergarments.

i took a long stare before snapping out of it and slipping on the clothes. i rolled her into the blanket and crawled into the bed beside her.

i was facing the wall when i felt her arms wrap around my waist. with that i fell into a deep sleep.

[morning]

↬stephanie's pov

i woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon which woke me up immediately, i sat up seeing my dress and heels on the floor i gasped feeling my body making sure i wasn't naked.

i felt a t-shirt and looked down and saw i was also wearing sweats. i got out of the bed going downstairs seeing matt flipping pancakes onto a plate. i snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist he turned and gave me a kiss.

he told me to sit down and handed me a plate of pancakes with bacon.

"thank you handsome," he looked adorable with his messy hair and he was wearing his boxers and no shirt. he sat beside me and we began eating.

"did you dress me last night?"

"yeah while you were um sleeping, you looked uncomfortable in the dress so i ch-hanged you. trust me i didn't try anything, but i wish i did," he looked over and smirked i laughed at his joke and continued to eat.

"is your family home?"

"no my parents went to work and my brother is with his girlfriend," when i was done eating i walked to the sink and put my plate away, i was going up the stairs when i heard matt yell from the kitchen.

"by the way you got a hot body babe!" i giggled at his thoughts. i ran upstairs and grabbed my phone and checked it, i had one text and a missed call from austin and one text from my mom.

missed call from austin🔫

austin🔫; steph i'm sorry for some of the things i said last night. but that's not gonna stop me from telling your daddy about you and little matthew. you leave matthew and i wont have to tell your dad.

birth giver💞; hi sweetie, i told daddy your at angie's. you two have fun today, daddy is going to work now. love you and call me later.

i smiled at my mom's last message but thinking about austin's message made me nervous, even though it wasn't a big deal about him telling my dad about us dating i just feel horrible for putting matt through all this.

i mean he had such a normal teenage life before me and now he's stuck with me and my problems. he is better off without me, i sat on matt's bed thinking about what i should do when i finally came up with a decision........ i have to break up with matthew espinosa.