eleven

as we were driving i started to stare at the neighborhood that was around us, most of the houses looked the same but they all had something unique about them too. my thoughts were interrupted when matt started to pull up to a driveway.

the house was similar to the rest around it but the colors and some other parts made it different. when he finally finished parking, he came around my side of the car and opened the door for me. he held out his hand for me to grab, i lightly held onto his hand and hopped out of the car.

he held onto my hand as we walked up to the porch. i was looking around the house skeptical. he let go of my hand and checked his phone.

"ok so it's seven thirty two, that means my family is still probably awake." i nodded in response as a sign as ok. he grabbed his key from his pocket and started to unlock the door, when he finally unlocked the door it revealed a beautiful house.

matt and i heard the television was on, he turned to me and put his fingers up to his lips indicating to be quiet. he closed the door softly, i grabbed his hand and he started to walk up the stairs. i followed him up until we heard a voice.

"matthew is that you sweetie?" matt stopped midway up the stairs and took a deep breath. he turned to face his mother.

"yeah mom," his mother came off the couch and started to walk towards us with his father following.

"hello matthew, oh who is this lovely lady?" i blushed as she called me lovely.

"oh um this is stephanie, stephanie this is my mom and dad...."

"hello, nice to meet you mr. and mrs.espinosa...."

"oh so this is the famous stephanie that you've been telling us about, well she is more beautiful in person than we expected." i blushed as matthew has talked about me to his parents. his mother and father both smiled, i looked over at matthew's face to see he was blushing becoming embarrassed.

"yep, well stephanie's gonna stay here tonight, if that's ok."

"that's perfectly fine, anytime."

"ok well were gonna head upstairs now." his mother nodded and turned away with his father, matthew dragged my hand back upstairs and down the hall into his room. he let go of my hand and i sat on his bed. i started to laugh a bit as matt seemed embarrassed.

"sorry about them they could be--"

"matthew they are very nice, don't worry." he sighed in relief and smiled. he walked towards his closet and starts grabbing a few clothes. as he was in the closet, i heard little patters of feet coming towards the room, the door slightly opened and revealed a dog.

it was a tan color with white spots all over it. the dog started to walk over me sniffing me, matt noticed the dogs presence and turned around,

"oh sorry about him, he's pretty shy around strangers..."

"oh no it's ok, what's his name?"

"burnie."

"cute name," i smiled and slightly patted burnie on the head. matt started to walk over to me and handed me the clothes.

"here go change into these so your comfortable..." i smiled and grabbed the clothes from his hands and began to walk to his bathroom. i placed the clothes he gave me on the sink counter.

i started to strip out of the clothes i was originally wearing leaving me in just my undergarments. i pulled out one of the clothing items and noticed it was sweats, they were just grey nike sweats. i slipped those onto my small body realizing how big they were on me considering my height. i tightened the tie that was attached to the sweats.

i then grabbed the shirt that he gave me, it was just just a plain black t-shirt. this wasn't as big on me it was medium.

i grabbed my clothes and walked out of the bathroom, matt was laying in bed on his phone, he looked up from his phone feeling my presence and smiled. he got out of his bed and walked towards me.

"damn, you look hot in my clothes." i blushed by his remark. he cupped my cheeks and kissed me gently. i walked over to his bed and laid on the right side, i dropped my clothes on the floor beside me and put my phone on the night stand beside me.

he took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. he smirked at me noticing i was staring.

"you like the view?"

"maybe...." i smirked in return. he crawled into the bed next to me and cuddled next to me. burnie crawled into the bed and sat by me and matts feet. matt turned off the lamp light on his night stand.

he grabbed my body and pulled me closer to his chest, his body was soft and comfroting and kept me warm. he pulled the blanket over us both and cuddled next to me, he kissed the top of my head gently.

my eyes started to close and the last thing i heard before falling into a deep sleep was,

"goodnight beautiful."