five

after about two weeks, its been going pretty smooth. i mean my dad asks a lot of questions and what not, me and matt are on good turms we've been hanging out after school and during lunch, me and angie hangout with matt and we gossip, its like nothing changed.

matt luckily is starting to change back into his old self. oh and austins been leaving me alone thankfully. today is friday and i'm excited as hell for the weekend to come.

i jumped out of my bed and rushed to my bathroom to get dressed. i put on a black t-shirt and a pair of jean high waisted shorts. i slipped on a red,white,and black checkered flannel along with my white converse. i grabbed my black penny board and bag and ran out of my room and out of the house.

i rode to school texting angie and matt in a group chat, when i finally got to school. i rode into school and meet my friends.

[after school]

after school i was gonna get a ride from matt, when i received a text from my dad.

dad💸; stephanie, please drive home with austin. family meeting when you get home.

oh god, now what. i mean austin was staring me down all day and pretty much for the past two weeks but i was never really concerned about it till now.

i looked up from my phone and saw austin in his car, he smirked my way. i just rolled my eyes and got in his car. i texted matt so he wouldnt worry about me.

steph👼🏽; listen i cant hangout today, family meeting at home. text you later.

matt💚; alrighty, hope everything's ok.

he has been so nice lately like the guy i actually liked at one point but sometimes when he's around his friends he's back to his fuckboy self.

i still haven't exactly told him about austin and my dad and all that fun stuff. but i willing to tell him when i'm ready. i look over to austin who is smiling ear to ear and smirking his ass off. what is this kid so happy about?

"what did you tell my dad?" he just sat there and totally ignored me.

"i'm going to ask you again austin, what the fuck did you tell my dad?"he again just totally ignored me, now i'm worried. he looked at me a smirked. the only thing i heard was a faint whisper come from his mouth,

"your so fucked......" what the did he say?

[home]

we walked into my house and i was so glad to be greeted by my dad, just my dad. can you notice my sarcasm?

"sweetie please sit," oh shit.

"alright, now austin here has told me that he has seen you with another boy..... and you know my strict rule with boys, no guy friends unless its austin...." he told him about matt, how could he? matt has never done anything wrong.

"um he is just um a kid....." wow good job steph!

"really.... well austin says you've been spending quit a lot of time with this boy and that you've hung out after school, and austin what was name again? matthew was it?" austin nods his head in a smile, i give him a glare.

"he is just a boy from our school alright!"

"ok, and i know you've been lying to me about these rides home that you've been getting and i know it was this boy, so cut the crap and stop lying to me!"

"stop controlling me he is just friend, he is someone who actually cares about me, unlike you and austin, austin your a little fuck and i would rather see your head on a stick right now rather in front of my face! dad i don't understand why i cant just be friends with him, there's no reason." i got up tears rimming my eyes, wishing my mom was here to stop this. i was just about to leave the room and go upstairs when i hear my dad scream,

"fine be that way you slut, i don't ever want to see your face back in this household again! and if you come back your permitted from seeing that boy!" now i'm balling all i can hear is my father screaming and on top of that austin giggling. how could he? i run into my room and change into grey nike sweats and a dark blue long sleeve from pink. i slipped on my uggs and texted matt.

steph👼🏽; hey can you come pick me up? we need to talk.

matt💚; sure be there in 10 minutes

alright here goes nothing, its time to tell him everything.