Before Butterfly could respond, the door to the bedroom opened to Asia glaring at her, while Lance was frowning at Isaiah. Butterfly glared back at Asia, while Isaiah clinched his fists and narrowed his eyes on Lance. Everyone stood like that until Isaiah finally broke the silence. 

  "Lance, are you playing my sister? You walked out on Butterfly to be with her. How do I know you won't do that to Asia?" 

  Lance's eyes widened. Butterfly was enjoying this. She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head, waiting for Lance's response. 

  "He's not playing me. I had Lance first. She's the one that's trying to ruin our relationship. He just finally realized that it's me he wants and not her," Asia said. 

  Butterfly glared at Asia. "Are you kidding me right now?" 

  Everyone stared at Butterfly as if she was in the wrong like she had really tried to break up their relationship. She wanted to defend herself. She knew she didn't do anything wrong. 

  "I'm not ruining anyone's relationship. I'm the one who got left at the altar." 

  "Butterfly, I think it's time for you to go," Isaiah said. 

  She looked up at him and he was looking down at her. His eyes held sympathy in them. Butterfly was done with the whole situation. Lance wasn't owning up to what he did and neither was Asia. She didn't want to stay and put up with the lies any longer. 

  "Fine," she said, as she stalked towards the front door. 

  "Wait, I'm going to need you to take off my clothes," Asia said, with a smirk. 

  Butterfly looked at the clothes and groaned out loud. She couldn't believe she was actually wearing Asia's clothes. Just the thought sickened her. Butterfly gave Asia a fake smile and walked back to Isaiah's bedroom giving Lance and Isaiah an evil glare, as they walked back towards the living room. 

  She didn't want to have to put the wedding dress back on. It would taunt her and remind her of how naive she was. She didn't want to be reminded of how her fairytale wedding didn't come to be. 

  Butterfly put the dress back on, but she had no way of zipping it back up. So she stayed in the bathroom, trying to zip it up herself, with no such luck. She was so frustrated that the tears started to build, threatening their release. She wasn't just crying because of the stupid zipper. She was stuck in a bathroom, while her ex-fiance and his new fiance were just living it up, laughing at her expense. 

  She heard a knock at the door pulling her out of her thoughts for a moment. "Just a second," she said still trying to zip up her dress. 

  "Are you okay?" Isaiah asked. 

  Butterfly debated on asking him to zip the dress up for her. She didn't want to, but she didn't have any other choice. She opened the door slightly and stuck her head out.

  "I need help." She quickly glanced at him, and then looked down at the floor. 

  "With what?"  

  Butterfly looked back up at him and sighed. "I can't zip my dress up in the back. Can you do it for me?" 

  He looked taken back for a moment, but recovered and said, "Sure." 

  Butterfly stepped back from the doorway, so he could get in. Once he was inside, he closed the door and they just stood there staring at each other. Butterfly's stomach rolled violently as she continued to stare up at him.

  "Are you going to turn around?" Isaiah asked. 

  Butterfly almost forgot what he was in there to do. She turned her back to him, hoping he would just hurry up and zip up the dress. She felt the air against her back and she wondered what was taking him so long. She was about to turn around and ask him what was taking so long when she felt his warm calloused hand on the nape of her neck. 

  Her breathing caught in her throat and her body temperature rose. She knew this was a bad idea, but it was too late now. She couldn't just tell him to leave and that she could do it herself. He would probably think she was lying. 

  Isaiah gently slid his fingers across the nape of her neck, gliding her hair across to the other side in the process. The tingles from where his fingers touched her skin, made her moan. She bit her lip, in anticipation of what he was going to do next. 

  Her body reacted to his touch even though she didn't want it to. Her conscience was trying to convince her to stop him, but she liked the feeling of his hands on her. Her body never reacted to Lance's touch like this. It was confusing to her and exciting at the same time. 

  Isaiah zipped up her dress inch by inch, while his other hand made circles on the nape of her neck. The feeling was driving her crazy, to where a moan escaped her parted lips. Once she did that, she felt his strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her into his toned chest. 

  She liked the warmth of his breath against her ear. "Do you want me to help you get over Lance?" 

  She licked her lips and said, "H-how would you help me?" 

  Isaiah nibbled on her earlobe and said, "I can show you, better than I can tell you." 

  He continued to nibble on her earlobe, making it hard for her to concentrate on what he'd said. She didn't want to get involved with Isaiah. He was Asia's sister for god's sake. He was supposed to be the enemy. Butterfly considered him to be off-limits, but at this point, she was beginning not to care. 

  She debated in her mind on what to do. He was igniting a fire within her, that she hadn't felt in a long time. Lust was such a powerful emotion and she felt herself succumbing to it. 

  Butterfly made up her mind and said, "Show me." 

  As soon as Butterfly whispered those two words, he spun her around in his arms. He put his hand against her cheek. His thumb rubbed gently across it. There was so much lust in his eyes and all she could think about was if he was good in bed.

  Isaiah leaned in pressing his lips against hers gently. He licked her lips, wanting an entrance. She parted her lips and his tongue swayed with hers, neither of them willing to compromise. Butterfly put her hands underneath his cotton shirt. She rubbed her hands along his abs, and then she grabbed him by the waist to get him even closer to her. 

  Isaiah lifted her up, while her thighs straddled his waist. He gently pushed her up against the wall and they continued to kiss. He nibbled on her bottom lip, while she ran her hands along his back. She noticed him rise against her softcore as their kiss intensified. 

  He tasted so sweet and his cologne was driving her crazy. She wanted to feel the warmth of his skin on hers, so she lifted his shirt up over his head. Butterfly rubbed her fingers across his chest, shoulders, and back. She loved how his muscles reacted to her touch. She wanted to study his anatomy all night long if she could. 

  Isaiah was what she needed to get her mind off Lance. She was playing with fire, but the fire he was igniting within her was what she was listening to. It was like he knew exactly where to kiss her and where to caress her. 

  Isaiah kissed her neck, while his hand was doing wonders to her soft mound, making her wetter than before. She let out a soft moan and his hand on her core picked up in pace. She dug her nails into the muscles of his back, but he didn't seem to mind. She moved her hips in rhythm with his hand. 

  He was taking on her on a ride to ecstasy and she was enjoying every minute of it. Her muscles tightened around his hand, so she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. Butterfly was seeing heaven. 

 "Get your hands off her," Lance stated.

***

Hey, guys. Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment, vote, and share:).