Chapter 33: Fights and Talks

Start from the beginning

"Rocky, are you stupid?" I says sarcastically. "She broke up with me. I think that's a pretty good reason why I don't talk to her." I say loudly.

"Ross, we get that, now, we do. But sometimes we wonder why don't you give you two another chance, given that you two clearly still love each other." Ratliff states. Is it true what hearing?! They're taking her side?!

"What makes you think that she still loves me. She broke up with me over the damn phone, Ratliff. You think I deserved that?! No. It was her fault why I am now in this position right now." I can feel the adrenaline running through my veins as I get more angry.

"Ross, when have you ever heard her say that she doesn't love you?! I swear I'll give you a million dollars if you heard her say that, cause I don't believe you for a second. "Rocky states with anger. "That girl freakin adores you. No matter what happens you'll always end up in same place you already are. Still hung up on each other." Rocky says again. While the others nod agreeing with him.

"We know that she broke you big time, but have you heard her side of the story? Cause no matter what she says or does, she'all still always be in love with you." Riker says.

"You know how much loves you?! She loves you to the point that even if you don't give a shit about her, she'll always end up loving you." Rocky says. I know that they're crazy for taking her side but. . . somehow all they say makes sense.

"Okay, I'm done listening to this crap." I stand up out of anger. "Why don't you guys give me advice when you've had a real relationship. Cause none of what you guys are saying doesn't and won't make me feel any less then a broken hearted asshole that I already am. I'll still feel this way. Laura, ruined me and I hate her every second if the day for doing that to me!" As I scream my demons out. Everyone is shocked how angry I am and how loud I screamed.

"I'm not going back to the idiot I was a year ago. She's done with me than why the hell do I have to keep chasing her?!" As I make my statement I walk away and try to walk home. I can't be in the car with them.

As I walk back, all the thoughts going trough my mind are all of the things they said. It made sense somehow. Even Rocky made sense. But I'm not gonna keep fighting for Laura. I fought for her so much in the past that I'm just exhausted now. I don't want to keep running back to her, if everytime I do it, I'll have to suffer again. .
I'm done.

I finally get home, when I hear weird squeals and screaming in the dinner room. I already have an headache for listening it; And I just got home. I walk to the dinner room to see what was all the fuss about when I are 5 to 6 girls dressed up all girly and fancy.

"Hey, Ross!" Rydel greets me with joy.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I ask pointing at everyone. "It's six o'clock in the afternoon. I thought everyone would be gone by now."

"Ross, don't ruin the moment. We're all having a good time." Rydel looks at me with a dead look in her eyes.

"As long was you don't scream too loud, I'm good. I already have a headache. I don't want to get worse just cause if you." I state pointing to every one in the room.

"What happened?" Rydel asks putting her hand in my shoulder.

"Don't ask." I get the last word and walk away to my room.