"It's fine" She says in response.

"Okay ready Ally?" I say, there was just awkwardness at this point between the 3 of us.

"yeah!" she says skipping towards the door.

"Have fun Ally...see you when you get back" Zayn says looking so sad.

I feel bad that Ally doesn't remember him. I can't imagine what that feels like.

"We will hang when I get back...okay?" Ally asks.

I am surprised she wants to hang with him, just before she wanted nothing to do with this life. She wanted to start over, I guess she is taking my advice.

"I would love that" Zayn says smiling and his emotion went from sad to happy.

Now we were all smiling and me and Ally left to go out for breakfast or more like lunch now.

----

Ally's POV

 Sitting in the passenger seat of Harry's car still not use to the fact that in London they drive on the other side of the road. I was playing with the radio to see what music was popular now. I stop on this catchy song.

I start dancing and Harry starts laughing.

"What?You have seen me dance before" I say laughing at myself.

"yeah but you were not dancing like that, I think I would remember that." We both laugh.

"So who sings this song anyways?"

"Me- I mean One Direction they are really big" he corrects himself.

"Oh, Zayn told me I love them and I actually really love this song" I say and Harry starts to laugh.

"What am I that funny?" I say sticking my tongue out.

"No your just cute...I mean like that you don't remember who One Direction is."

"oh, well where are we going" I ask

"To my house"

"But I thought you live with me?"

"I do but my parents live close and I thought it would be a quite place to escape for you."

"oh, well as long as there is food I don't care where we go"

Harry laughs. I like his laugh its contagious.

-----

After we ate lunch, we decided to hang out at Harry's for awhile. His family are out of town so no one was home, which was nice. I didn't have to meet someone that knew me already. I was sitting on the couch with Harry, when I remembered something.

***Flashback***

"You have a nice place" I say

"Thanks, so what do you want to do?" he says winking at me. I blush and I walk towards him.

He grabs my hands pulling me closer. He starts to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan.

"This is fine." I say as my heart beats faster.

Harry starts to leave a line of kisses from my neck to my lips. The kiss starts to get heated, I let his tongue enter my mouth.

"should we move to the couch or should we go up stairs?" Harry asks between kisses.

"I don't think I can wait." I say breathless.

Harry lifts me up, my legs wrapping around him. We continue to kiss as he walks over to the couch.

"Are you sure?" Harry asks, I nod in return.

***Flashback Ends***

I was staring off into space, until Harry was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Ally?" He says

"Harry I remembered." I said grabbing his hand.

"Remember what?

"That we had sex." I say looking into his green eyes. He is gorgeous, between his eyes and his smile, it makes him perfect.

"yeah, do you remember anything else?" He asks grabbing my other hand.

"I remember our whole relationship, But I don't remember how it ended, in my mind we are still together." I say watching his reaction.

His face seems shocked, he has a smile on his face but he has worry in his eyes. He lets go of my hands and gets of the couch. 

"where are you going?" I ask

"We are going back home. I need to tell Zayn about our relationship, I can't keep it a secret anymore." he says putting his shoes on and grabbing his jacket and keys.

"Harry we can't tell him he will be broken hearted, if I tell him that I just remember being with you and that we are still together... there is no telling what he will do" I say grabbing my things.

"I am telling him he deserves to know. I don't care what happens."

"Fine but I love you Harry" I stop him before he walks out the door and turn him around and kiss him.

A/N:

OMG ALLY AND HARRY KISSED! HARRY IS GOING TO TELL ZAYN! POOR ZAYN!

please vote and comment if you want me to keep writing this

-sara xox