Chapter 81- "he needs to be told Jade"

*Jade's pov*

I get up in the comfiest sheets, the comfiest bed, it's a great way to wake up.

Turning to face the door I end up facing an empty bed, did Noah sleep on the sofa?

I get out of bed to see him sleeping soundly on the couch.

"Noah? I would have slept on the sofa," I say as his eyes flutter at the sound of my voice.

"I don't care Jade, it was only right that I did," he grumbles in his morning voice.

"No it's your dorm," I sigh.

"Jade it's not exactly permanent is it? So it doesn't matter it was only one night," he shrugs.

"Well, i'm gonna go get a shower and then i'll leave you to sleep. Thanks for letting me stay again," I smile, placing a hand on his shoulder before leaving and going to the bathroom.

Slipping into the shower, I wash through my hair with water as he doesn't have any girl shampoo and conditioner.

*Noah's pov*

I hear One Direction playing through my mind but then realise that Jade's phone's ringing from the coffee table.

"Hello?" I ask groggily as I pick it up.

"Who's this?" a guy from over the line asks.

"Well who's this?" I reply, checking for caller ID and realising it's private.

"This is Jade's fiance as a matter of fact so who the hell's this?" he cries.

"It's Noah, a friend of Jade's, she's in the shower," I answer him.

"I see and why isn't she with her roommate Acacia?" he questions me.

"Because they had an argument so she came over to talk to me," I explain.

I check my surroundings and notice Jade's still in the shower so I take my chance.

"Niall I think I have to tell you something," I begin but hear a door shut behind me.

"Noah? Who's on the phone?" Jade asks, stood in her towel.

"It's Niall, he rang for you," I smile, handing her the phone. 

Watching as her little brown eyes light up, she takes her phone and skips off into the bedroom to talk to him.

*Jade's pov*

"Hi! Where've you been," I smile, too happy to even think about the baby right now.

"I'm good babe, missing you as always. Noah said he had to tell me something what was it?" Niall questions.

My stomach drops, was he really going to tell Niall?

"Oh it's nothing i'm sure," I stutter.

"He seemed pretty serious," Niall asks with concern.

"Niall I promise you it is nothing to worry about," I sigh, infuriated with Noah.

"Alright, so I have a little surprise for you soon," Niall says, making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah, to cheer you up cause you're kinda down about leaving," he says.

I blush like crazy, he is so sweet, the line goes silent and I can hear shouts in the background.

"Harry. Stop leaving this fucking bus whenever you feel like it cause Darcy's crying. You have a responsibility here? What? Did you expect me to do all the work? Well that's flaming rich," Lucy shouts.