Chapter 73- "i'm glad you did Horan"

JADES POV

Last night, I can honestly say, was the best night of my entire life. I know people say that a lot but it really was, Niall freaking proposed.

All I can think about is having to leave him, leave the guys and my girls all for some shitty University I shouldn't have applied for in the first place.

I have everything I need right here with Niall but at the time I couldn't see it.

"Ni," I mutter, shaking him lightly as he sleeps.

"Yeah?" he asks in a rough morning voice.

"Can we just go home this morning instead of this afternoon?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around me.

"Of course we can love," he smiles, shutting his eyes and pulling me into him so our noses nearly touch.

"I'm excited to show them my ring," I mumble, closing my eyes too.

"You remembered I didn't want a huge rock didn't you," I laugh quietly.

"I kept it in mind since that very day," he replies.

"I'm glad you did Horan," I smirk.

"I'm glad you said yes Horan," he replies, making me blush.

"I aren't there just yet," I say.

"Yet," he mutters, falling back to sleep again.

*2 hours later*

I brush my teeth as I prop myself up with my hand against the sink.

"I'm tired already," I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

I have really visible bags under my eyes, just the sight of myself makes me want to be sick but I had enough of that yesterday.

I wonder if I'm coming down with something?

"You ready for the trip?" Niall asks, coming up behind me resting his head on my shoulder and placing his arms around my neck.

"No, I want to go back to bed and sleep forever," I moan, putting my toothbrush back in the pot.

"Aw, I can make the flight for tonight instead?" he offers.

"No you've already changed it once for me, I aren't putting you through any more trouble," I smile, turning to face him.

"It wouldn't be any trouble," he says, leaving a light kiss on my lips, "and besides a few more hours in bed sounds just fine," he smirks, cupping my bum and squeezing me lightly.

"I will live i'm sure. Now let me go put some clothes on and i'll meet you outside," I say, kissing him one more time and walking to the bedroom where I'd left out some black jeans, a white tank with 'Crazy Mofos' printed across it and some white converse with my black beanie and leather jacket.

Once I change, I decide on not bothering with any make-up and wheel my packed suitcase into the living room to see Niall sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Ready?" he yawns.

"Yep! Lets go," I smile and we wait for the taxi before we begin our journey back.

*Back at the tour bus*

I knock lightly on the tour bus door wanting to surprise everyone and Cara came to the door to then open it and dive on me.

"Christ I was only gone a few days," I laugh.

"It felt like forever," she drags on, squeezing me like crazy.

"Cute, but can I get up now?" I chuckle as she realises and gets off of me.

"Come on, everyone will be so excited to see you back," she grins.

I send a look towards Niall and he knows exactly why I'm holding back a laugh; she hasn't noticed the ring yet.

We follow her inside and receive immediate hugs from everyone and lots of Paris talk.

I sit down on the sofa and purposely rest my left hand on top of my thigh to see if anyone notices the ring. But no one seems to yet.

Half way through a casual conversation Cara suddenly starts squealing and jumping up and down on the carpet.

"You didn't," she cries, pointing at Niall, receiving weird looks from everyone.

"No freaking way Niall. Its about time!" she squeals.

I look at her and realise she means the ring.

"You guys! Niall's proposed," she huffs as if to say 'duh' and grabs my hand holding the ring up as every one gasps.

"Niall oh my gosh no you did not," Selena says in a monotone voice.

"Wait, you knew?" I ask.

"Of course I did, I said he had to do something special for you and then he suggested this which I obviously had to help him with," she laughs.

"I knew too," Liam admits.

"You guys," I chuckle.

"Congratulations," Harry grins as Darcy suddenly enters the room crawling.

"When did you learn to crawl Darcy boo?" I coo, picking her up and resting her on my knees.

"She's never awake thats why you never see her crawl but she has a couple of times in our bedroom," Lucy informs me.

I look at her, bouncing her in my arms as she giggles. She's wearing the cutest outfit i've ever seen in my life today.

It's a white ruffle shirt, some black leggings, baby white converse and a black cardigan with a small black bow clipped at the front of her curls.

"You're looking particularly beautiful today Darcy," Niall compliments her as she smiles a toothless grin at him.

"Look at her little curls coming along," Zayn says, ruffling her hair.

"Don't ruin her bow," Cara says to him, fixing it in place again.

"God I hope when we have kids you're not this neat freak," Zayn sighs.

"Who says i'm having kids with you?" she teases crossing her arms.

"I say, you're mine forever," he smirks, pulling her into his lap and pecking her lips.

"We're gonna have the coolest baby on the block," Cara laughs.

"She or he will have to wear black jeans, converse, white shirts and leather jackets but not forgetting the sunglasses," Zayn adds.

"Hey, if its a girl then she's going to be dressed like a little princess, your boy can be dressed by you," Cara insists.

"You dressing a girl would be a complete disaster," she mumbles jokingly.

"No it would not," Zayn objects.

They continue arguing about who could dress their baby better for another ten minutes.

I sit on Niall's knee and lean back onto him, Darcy still in my arms as he wraps his around my front and plants small kisses along the back of my neck.

"They might have the coolest baby in the world but we'll have the most gorgeous baby in the world," Niall mutters into my shoulder.

"Of course we would," I smile combing my fingers through Darcy's locks.

"Imagine lots of little baby Horans running around," he chuckles.

"Baby Niall's and Baby Jade's," I laugh.

"Cutest kids ever. And you'd be Mrs Horan," he says making me smile like crazy.

"I can't wait," I mutter, kissing his cheek.