Chapter 58- "i'm here"

(A/N)

Kaki green is such a good colour rn
Totally not related to anything but

JADES POV

I decide to go visit Vanessa today. Louis' been with her for months and the past few weeks none of us have gone to see him aside from the football match seen as he went straight back after.

"You coming to see Vanessa today?" I ask Niall as we lay on the bed on our phones.

"No, I need to go for a rehearsal with the boys for tonight's show," he says.

"Ok, is Lou going?" I question, unsure if he'll be up to it.

"I asked him and he said no, but i'm sure the fans will understand," Niall insists.

"Ok, i'll go get ready," I smile, walking over to my closet and going through possible attire.

I get out a pair of light blue jeans, a white crop top and slipped my grey fluffy cardigan over the top before throwing my hair up in a messy bun and deciding on no make-up for today.

After I brush my teeth, I go back into the bedroom, get my phone off charge, grab my bag and give Niall a quick kiss before heading out to the car outside.

Once I arrived at the hospital, I get straight in the lift and walk to the room to see her.

"Hello," I smile, walking in the door to see Louis looking tired as ever sat in the exact same position he's always in; holding his head up with one hand and the other tangled in Vanessa's grip.

"How is she?" I ask, hoping for improvement.

"Getting better. They still don't know when she'll wake up though," Louis sighs, looking as if he could cry.

I sit down next to him, placing my bag on the floor and just stare at her for a minute.

The bruising's faded and her head bandage is removed but she's still laying there hooked up to the machine by hundreds of wires and tubes.

"Why don't you go get some rest Lou, i'll stay with her," I offer.

"No, i'm not leaving her until she wakes up, I promised myself," he insists.

"But you're getting ill because of it. You haven't had a proper nights sleep in months. Just go please. I'll call you if anything happens I promise," I smile, rubbing his shoulder.

"Fine," he groans, getting out of the chair after minutes of hesitation.

I dial Liam's number whilst Louis collects his things and wait for him to pick up.

"Hey Li, are you with Selena?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" he says.

"I need you to come and pick up Lou from the hospital and take him home, I'm really worried about him," I sigh.

"Ok, i'll tell Selena," he replies.

"Thank you," I chime, clicking end call and waving off Louis as he walks out of the room.

Selena and Liam are all over the headlines and millions of fans are tweeting about it. Some of them are happy as they've secretly thought about those two being a thing and others miss Sophie, if only they knew why she's gone.

A nurse walks in with a clipboard and a smile on her face.

"Hi, are you family?" she asks.

"No, i'm a close friend," I grin.

"Oh, I see her fiance left then," she says.

I just nod even though they're not  engaged.

"He's a keeper, been here ever since the beginning," she says, checking over a few things.

"He is, she's very lucky," I smile, holding her hand.

"So are you. I've seen you in here with the blonde, he seems so lovely too," she laughs.

"I am too," I chuckle, wanting Niall to be here, i'm getting a tad lonely.

"Ok, everything looks normal. I think she should wake up pretty soon," the nurse grins, walking out.

Suddenly, my phone begins to vibrate in my hand.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, i'm coming up, i'm in the elevator," Cara says.

"Ok, I was getting a little lonely," I chuckle and then the sound of the elevator doors opening erupts.

"I'm here," she chime and the door opens when the phone hangs up.

"Hi," I smile, getting up and hugging her.

"Did you know that Vanessa's mum and dad have been to see her like ten times since she was in the coma?" Cara asks.

"No. When was this?" I question.

"Louis told me on his way out. None of us knew apart from him. We all knew it would be a struggle because we're miles and miles away from them but they have been coming quite frequently," Cara shrugs, sitting next to me.

"Wish he'd have said something," I say, watching the sun blare through the blinds.

"I know, he hasn't been talking much lately though," Cara reasons.

"Why won't she wake up Cara?" I ask.

"I don't know. I want her to as much as you do but we have to be patient," she sighs and we watch Vanessa's chest move up and down slowly.

Suddenly, the machine begins to beep like mad and Cara jumps up frantically shouting for help. I stay frozen to my seat, too shocked to move.

Nurses flies in as Cara pulls the emergency cord and one huge man drags us out of the room and won't let us back in.

"Let us in," Cara shouts, trying to push past him.

"No, we need you to stay outside while we do this," he insists, walking back in.

Cara rushes up to me and we stand hugging as we cry.

Please don't let her die.