Chapter 72- "why did you do all this for me?"

JADES POV

I look in the mirror as I brush my hands down the sides of my dress admiring it in the bathroom mirror.
I've curled the tips of my hair and only added a touch of make up seen as I still felt quite ill from this morning.

"Jade? Are you ready love?" Niall calls from the other side of the door.

"Yeah," I sigh, making sure I've got myself in order before opening the bathroom door and tottering out in my lace up, knee high heels.

I see Niall's eyes grow slightly larger when he sees me and I feel a blush grow across my cheeks.

"You look..Amazing," he smiles, pulling my hips to his and leaving a kiss on my lips.

"I'm glad you think so," I chuckle, looking down at my feet.

"Come on, lets get going," Niall grins, taking my hand as I grab my clutch bag from the side that holds my phone and some lipgloss.

"You know, you never told me where we are going," I say to him once the taxi came.

"You'll know when we get there," he smirks, opening the car door for me to get in.

We drive only for a few minutes and arrive on the corner of the Eiffel tower.

"Ni, you brought us to the Eiffel tower," I smile, feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Yeah I know we went yesterday but its even more beautiful at night," he says, helping me out of the car and taking my hand.

"So what are we doing then?" I ask.

"We're going to have a dinner at the very top of the Eiffel tower, nobody else but us," he smiles, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Niall thats amazing," I sigh happily.

"So are you," he says, squeezing my hand in his.

I rest my head on his shoulder as we walk down the path to get there and he leads the way to the very top.
As we get to our destination I'm astounded by the sight.
There's a small picnic basket on a red blanket, covered in rose petals.

"Do you like it?" He asks nervously.

"Niall, I love it," I smile, kissing his cheek and we walk over to it and sit down.

I look over the balcony and I can see for miles, it really is a beautiful sight.

Streetlights brighten the town below and the stars shine so brightly above us I feel a bubble of happiness creep inside me.

"I'm glad you like it," Niall says, turning my attention to him.

"How could I not?" I smile, placing my hand on top of his.

CARAS POV

I can hear a faint cry from next door and it's been going for the past half hour.

"What is that?" I groan, rolling over and snuggling into Zayn's side.

"I think its Darcy," he replies, combing his fingers through my hair.

"Well whatever happened to attending to your child when they cry?" I huff, shutting my eyes.

"I think they went out to grab milk," Zayn says, referring to Lucy and Harry.

"I'll get her," I sigh, getting out of bed not caring I'm only in my bra and some shorts.

"Maybe put a top on love," Zayn calls but I wave him off.

Its like half ten no one is going to see me.