Chapter 39

A/N
FIRST OF ALL LIAM WHAT THE FUCK
SECOND OF ALL GET UR TISSUES OUT YA'LL

JADES POV

Liam pulls the car to a stop after a half hour journey of me pouring my heart out and sobbing, yet again.

"I'll get your bags," he offers, helping me out as I feel weak from all my water loss.

"Thanks," I smile gratefully and take my bags from him once he's shut the boot.

Suddenly, paparazzi are surrounding us and I try to hide my tear stained face as they shout numerous accusations at us.

"I feel so drained and ill," I groan as we enter the airport, finally away from them all.

I get tickets on our way there even though it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"Want me to stay for a bit?" Liam offers.

"As much as I love you, I hate goodbyes. It will make everything so much harder if you stay," I sigh, brushing away a small tear.

"Ok. Jade, just know that we all love you and we're here for you, no matter how far away we are," he smiles, tears now filling  his eyes.

"Thanks," I whisper, letting my tears fall and I crush him in a hug.

"I'd better go now," he mutters, after minutes of me crying.

I nod, pulling out of the hug and wiping my eyes.

"I can't say goodbye," I say.

"So lets not say goodbye, lets just say, i'll see you later," he suggests, giving me a warm smile.

"I'll see you later," I mumble, feeling my eyes sting as more tears begin to fall.

"I'll see you later," he breathes as we give each other one last hug.

He walks out to his car, glancing back every so often to wave as the warm tears rush down my face. Once he's out of sight, I sit on the chairs in reception, hugging my knees and wondering if this will all be for the best.

A/N

Sorry its really late, and very sad but Its just a quick fill until tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed and keep voting please!!👍☺️