Chapter 71- "its your future"

NIALLS POV

I wake to the birds whistling tunes outside the apartment window and turn over in bed to see Jade sound asleep.

Today, I'm going to take her shopping, I want to treat her, make her feel special, after all this could be the last time I get to.

"Jade," I whisper, lightly nudging her.

She stirs, grumbling a bit before opening her chocolatey brown eyes and an immediate smile overtaking her face.

"Wake up, were going shopping today," I smile, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yay," she mumbles, shutting her eyes again.

I slip my fingers under her top and begin to tickle her sides as she squirms and wriggles letting out her laugh.

"Stop Niall I'm awake I swear," she gasps as I stop, even though her eyes are still firmly shut.

"What will it take to get you out of bed?" I ask her, pulling her into me.

"A miracle," she mutters, making me laugh.

"Please, get out of bed for Niall," I beg, pecking her lips.

"I suppose I could," she sighs, opening her eyes and giving me a quick kiss back.

"Come on then, i'll make us some breakfast and you can get ready," I grin, jumping out of bed and sliding into the kitchen.

JADES POV

I drag myself out of bed and walk over to the unpacked suitcase on the floor.

Niall said we're only going shopping so I don't want to make too much of an effort.

I get out a black turtle neck and some light denim jeans that I match with my over-the-knee black boots.

Once I finish, I simply ran a brush through my hair and make my way to the kitchen where Niall is cooking.

Wrapping my arms around him from behind, he rests his free hand on top of mine as I stand on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"What's cookin good lookin?" I joke.

"That was really bad," he laughs.

"I know but seriously what's for breakfast?" I ask, sitting at the bar.

"I made us both an omelette because I know how much you love them," he grins, handing me mine on a plate.

"Ok, shopping, I am paying, you are staying and helping me pick out what to buy," I smirk as he leans across the counter on his elbows.

"Why can't I pay?" he pouts.

"Because, Paris is fucking expensive," I cries, kissing his cheek.

"I don't care," he groans.

"Tough," I smirk, sticking my tongue out at him as we eat our breakfast which might I add is delicious.

"You annoy me so much and yet I still love you so much," he says stabbing at his omelette.

"That sounded way too cheesy," I laugh quickly eating the rest of my omelette.

I walk over to the sink and begin to wash up feeling Niall wrap his arms around me and put his plate in the sink with mine as he kisses my cheek.

"You ate that fast," I say.

"I've heard that sentence way too many times," he chuckles going to get dressed.

I finish washing up and make my way over to the sofa getting under the blanket and waiting for Niall as I scroll through twitter.

I click on my notifications, I always like to look at everything people send me or me and Niall, they are so cute.