CHAPTER 1

(Nicole's POV )

My eyes began to water while I was rocking back and forth in the dark at some random hotel I was in, I ignored the calls from my sister and john,why would he do this to me I opened my heart to him and he broke it into pieces its gonna take awhile for me to rebuild it...
.....
I was thinking long and hard and I decided to hide out for awhile clear my mind I went online and bought a ticket to Mexico that leaves in 45mintues I grabbed my stuff and left the hotel ...

(John's POV )

I began to fade out at the big show kept punching me in the stomach I kept thinking about this situation with Nicole i was so stupid I keep asking myself why..why would I hurt I was angry so I blocked big show's punches and did the aa "1,2,3" the ref said as I finished the show I went back to the bus..

I began to sob I went to the little wine cellar I had opened the cabinet and grabbed an opus one Nicole's favorite wine and started chugging the whole bottle I grabbed my phone and started calling her nonstop but she didn't answer then someone started knocking I was hoping it was Nicole I opened the door it was her sister...

(Nicole's POV)

Ever since the break up john has been calling me like crazy it was hard to ignore this is why I'm going to mexico I arrived at the airport and made it just in time for my flight as I got to the plane I knew I made the right choice...
.....

After a 12 hour flight I finally made it I went to this beautiful hotel as I got into my room my phone beeped it wasn't a call it was a text from john I force my self not to read it so the best choice was to shut my phone off and put it away "a shower will help since I haven't had one in two days" I said to myself ..

As I turned on the water I began to undress myself and as look in the mirror I realized I had a couple of hickies on my neck john was so aggressive and obsessive I'm starting to realize that this wasn't love I realize that I was his..his sex slave that my me angry as soon as I undressed myself I went inside the shower but it was impossible not to think about john he usually surprise me when I'm in the shower this was gonna be harder than I thought..

(John's POV)

"If your here to slap me go ahead I'm already in pain" I said "john your intoxicated " brie said "what's the point brie my life is over" I said "john I'm not here to be your therapist I'm here to ask you if you had heard from Nicole?" She said "no I thought you two were in touch" I said brie just shrugged my eyesight began to become a blur I began to rub my eyes ....

I kept looking at Brie and I realized she looked exactly like Nicole so I came closer "john what the hell are you doing?!?" She said "Nicole I'm sorry please forgiv--"...

(Brie's POV)

"Nicole I'm sorry please forgiv--" John couldn't finish his sentence so he fainted on me but I was able to catch him "john your fucking heavy get off me!!!" I said "Bryan help!!" I yelled calling Bryan because he was waiting for me "brie what happened" he said "first of all its not what it--" "I know I trust you" Bryan said "aww Bryan less chit chat more helping " I said so Bryan helped me carry John to his bed on his bus ...