Let's Make Shitty Mac and Cheese

"Mmm yess..." Brendon moaned thrusting his hips, he made it squish and squelch more and the loud sound filled the room. I laughed at his childish capers and took the Mac and Cheese spoon away.
     "No weird sex noises near my Mac please!"

     "Sorry," Brendon chortles. Previously, I had complained that there was nothing to eat, and he wanted comfort food. Brendon suggested gingerbread men, I said no. Brendon offered figgy pudding, I said no. Many Christmas related meals later, Brendon caught my drift and smiled.
     "Crappy mac and cheese?" I nodded with a smile.

     "Get the uh," I struggled to find what they needed to make the meal, staring intently at the computer screen, while Brendon patiently waits at the fridge to retrieve ingredients.

     "The whattttt.." Brendon drags, tiredly.
     "The shit for Mac and cheese!" I sarcastically respond. He walks over to me powerfully and slaps my bum for being a smart ass. I just kiss his annoyed features and continue to try to figure out how to cook the mac.

When we finally collect the ingredients, Brendon rolls the macaroni dough, I stir the cheese sauce. After the macaroni is rolled, we combine the the constitutes in a sloshy gross plop.

Brendon laughed lowly and tried to contain his silent smile as he stirred.
     "What?" I asked. Brendon's laugh escaped and he toppled over a bit.
     "It sounds like good sex." He childishly laughed and I smiled back, thinking of our Christmas together. Dork.

The whole time the mixture cooked Brendon imitated sex noises and inappropriate gestures to the pan while I struggled to breathe because I was laughing so hard.

Relieved that it was finally done, I bowled the Mac and cheese and we sat on the couch to watch movies.
     "Hey pint size?" Brendon asks, referring to me, the 5'3" boy next to him.
     "Hm?" I answer,
     "what size ring do you wear?" A sly but hidden smile creeps up on Brendon's face.
     "Wouldn't you like to know." I grew nervous. We are not ready for marriage, he promised not until five years of dating at least.

We both know this August is our five year anniversary. I took a spoonful of mac and allowed myself to focus on the food. He probably just wants to buy me one not for marriage.
     "Just wondering in case I need to ring you one day."
     "A six." I mumble.

Brendon smiles peacefully, because he fully intends to marry Warren soon.