"I don't know how you do it" I shook my head softly.

"Do what?" Camila looked at me in confusion.

"Make me love you more than i already do" I smiled and Camila blushed looking down at her plate.

We sat in a comfortable silence while we finished our food not feeling the need to talk constantly, Camila stood and put her plate in the sink then turned around to face me.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" My face was screwed up in confusion as i tried to think of what she was talking about.

"Adopt"

"Yeah i don't see why not, i mean not for awhile though, maybe when Lockie is a teenager i would like to do it" I nodded.

"Maybe we could foster, take kids into our homes for a few weeks until they find somewhere permanent for them to live" Camila smiled softly.

"Yeah i wouldn't mind doing that, only when the kids are old enough to understand it though, i don't want them to make friends and want to keep the child only for them to leave and them get upset you know" I stood up and leaned around Camila to put my plate in the sink.

"Yeah that's a good point, we should sign up for it when we've shipped the kids off to college" Camila grinned.

"Damn making them 18 and kicking them out already" I chuckled.

"Yeah the little rugrats" Camila smiled.

"And here you are telling me you want more kids but now you're shipping them off to college" I laughed.

"We both know when the time comes for them to leave i am going to cry like a baby and beg them to stay" Camila laughed.

"Yeah that's probably true" I smiled and Camila rolled her eyes at me.

"Go get dressed" She nudged me softly.

"I'm going i'm going" I smiled holding my hands up and backing out of the kitchen.

---

"Lauren jauregui if you're not down those stairs in 30 seconds i am leaving without you" Camila shouted upstairs to me and i couldn't help but roll my eyes as i pulled my converse on and tied my laces.

"Okay i'm going" Camila called again and i let a laugh fall from my lips.

"I'm coming woman" I shouted back and then i heard the front door close.

She seriously left without me? Lord and she doesn't believe she is impatient?

I jogged down the stairs and grabbed my house keys from the side table next to the door, i walked out locking the door behind me and jogged down the driveway and down the road catching up to Camila's side.

"You seriously left without me?" I walked along beside her, my head facing in her direction.

"Yes, yes i did" She nodded a smile playing on her lips.

"So you're not impatient?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nope not at all" She shook her head.

"Uh huh, right" I nodded.

The walk to the park was completed in silence, it was nice to just be able to spend time with my wife, i kind of miss the presence of a certain brown haired blue eyed girl though, i love when she finally goes to bed and i get a couple hours with Camila before we go to bed ourselves, but i also love having my little girl there during the day, being the little terror that she is, i honestly don't know what i am going to do when she goes to school next year, but i guess we'll have Callie toddling around by then.