---

I woke up when i felt movement next to me and saw Camila lifting Callie up and holding her against her chest, i smiled at her sleepily lifting my hands to wipe the sleep from my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" Camila smiled at me.

"Morning pumpkin" I smiled back.

"How do you feel about going for a walk with me and Callie?" Camila asked.

"Where we walking to?" I questioned slowly waking myself up a bit more.

"Through the park i suppose" She shrugged.

"Locks will go crazy if she finds out we went to the park without her" I chuckled.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her, besides she's as my mums, she can't complain" Camila smiled.

"Hmm you make a good point" I smiled.

"I know"

"Okay i'll make us some breakfast while you get yourself and baby ready okay"

"Sounds like a plan" Camila stood up but bent down to kiss me softly before leaving the room.

I stretched on the sofa making noises that sounded like a baby dinosaur before standing up from the sofa and making my way into the kitchen.

I made my way over to the fridge and just stood there starring at it for five minutes having absolutely no clue what to cook for breakfast, i stared at the eggs and shrugged my shoulders pulling them out along with ham and cheese, Omelets it is.

"Babe" I called up the stairs as i dished the first omelet onto a plate and put it on the island.

"Yeah i'll be two minutes" Camila called back as i poured the mix for my own omelet into the pan.

Camila came walking downstairs with Callie and placed her in the bouncer that always seemed to be in the kitchen and sat down at the island to eat her breakfast.

I looked over at Callie and was she in a cute purple dungaree set, and even though i will never understand why they make clothes like that for baby's i can't deny that she looks adorable in it, we always used to just keep Lockie in baby grows until she was about 3 months old, but Mani went a little crazy this time with the cute outfits for a one week old baby, but who am i to tell her she can't do it, it is adorable.

"She looks so cute" I smiled at Camila.

"I know, i figured we better get some use out of the clothes before she gets too big for them" Camila grinned as she dove into her food.

"Mani is crazy when it comes to shopping for baby clothes" I shook my head.

"I know, she probably won't even get to wear half the things that she bought, but i am sure they'll get used eventually, even if it's not for a few years" Camila smiled.

"Oh so you're planning on having another one" I grinned turning to look at her.

"I would like to have a boy" Camila smiled.

"Well unfortunately we can't chose what we have" I chuckled and served my omelet onto a plate.

"Well we could keep trying until we end up with a boy" Camila shrugged.

"Oh god what if we never end up with one?" I asked with a smile.

"Then we can adopt" Camila shrugged again as i sat opposite her.

"You would do that?" I questioned.

"Yeah i would love to be able to do that for a small child, whether it's a new born or a toddler or maybe even a teenage you know, everyone needs a family and i'd love to be able to give that to another person"