Chapter 4

Raptor was finishing exploring her new surrounds in Ultron's base of operations, also known as a church in Sokovia, when she heard the door to the church open. She quickly ran out to where Ultron was sitting, she shifted into her larger Utahraptor form as she ran, ready for any unexpected attack. However, when she got there Ultron merely held up a metal hand to command her to stop, which she obeyed a bit grudgingly as she saw the white haired main and his twin sister standing in front of Ultron.

Why are they here? Raptor's voice hissed, wanting to finish the fight that had started at the destroyed HYDRA base.

"We'll find out." She responded as she stepped forward until she was by Ultron's side, though her body was about twenty-one feet long meaning just her head was by him.

"You must wonder why Raptor is here." Ultron spoke to the twins, the looks on their faces saying he was correct.

The man scowled at her, still a bit sore in spirit from being attacked by her. "That thing has a name?"

Raptor snarled and took a step forward. I'll tear off his head for that comment!

Ultron, who couldn't hear what she was think, could still guess her plan and held an arms out to block her path. "Raptor, these are not your enemies anymore. They are your friends, allies, partners against those who have wronged us or wish to stop us from achieving world peace."

Raptor growled lowly but allowed her form to shift back to her human form, though her eyes never lost their fierce look. "I don't have any... friends."

The twins flinched as they heard her raspy voice before the girl spoke. "What are you?"

"Raptor Alpha."

"Is that a name?" The man asked and turned to Ultron. "Is she the one you said would help us get revenge on Stark?"

"Raptor and I will both be helping, but while I work on gathering what I need she will be the fighter." Ultron replied before placing a cold metal hand on her shoulder. "Raptor, if you refuse to have friends... then think of them as your new pack."

I get another pack... Raptor's thoughts were filled with hope at the thought but she shook her head. "They are not like me."

"Perhaps in looks and strengths." He replied while Raptor and the twins sized each other up. "But all of you have people who wronged you, each of you have your own powers to use to get back at them. Now, tell me I am wrong when I say they are like you."

Raptor stayed silent, a small frown still on her face. The twins had both looked away after another minute under her glare but she still felt threatened by them. The girl was powerful, she could sense it, she would have to watch out incase they tried taking over as the leader. The male on the other hand showed potential for trying to take power as well, but his powers were slightly less intimidating to Raptor than his sister's.

"You have no idea what I'm like." She final replied; earning a disapproving look from Ultron that made her cringe slightly.

"Go show them around and make them feel welcome." Ultron ordered before walking off.

"Follow me." She grumbled, brushing past them.

The white haired man caught up with her as she walked off. "Aren't dinosaurs extinct?"

I was. Raptor thought. "Obviously I'm not a dinosaur, not completely."

"You were with HYDRA, why did you attack us?" The sister asked.

"No one there was good enough to control me, I only take the side of whoever shows me the right qualities."

"So your name is Raptor Alpha and that's what you are?" The man shrugged. "Well then, I'm Pietro Maximoff and that's my sister Wanda."

She was a bit put off by how willingly he'd just introduced himself and his sister after the way they first met. "Was HYDRA too busy to give you code names?"

"No, but we gave ourselves names." He grinned slightly. "If you were with HYRDA why didn't you ever train with us? You're a great fighter... I didn't even see you coming, I'm the one people don't see coming usually!"

"Yeah... well. I killed whoever came near me. I was in a heavily bolted dark room for the good part of my life after Project Extinction failed." She replied bitterly, glad the HYDRA base she'd been locked in at was completely destroyed and the people dead. "What's with you hating Stark? I met him recently, besides trying to figure out what I was he didn't seem bad."

It was Wanda's turn to speak in a bitter cold tone. "He killed our parents and nearly us. We joined HYDRA because they said they would help us, then Strucker died and now Ultron seems like the one who will really help us."

"Well then, next time we fight the Avengers I'll be sure to leave Tony to you." Raptor replied; ripping out the others' throats would be enough. They could have Stark. She continued walking past a few more closed doors before stopping at the corner. "You can have any office down this hall you would like, just be aware that you will be sleeping there for now."

"Where's yours?" Pietro asked as he examined the doors.

She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and saw a small smirk on his face. "I stay outside, after being locked up I like it better out there."

Raptor turned and left the twins to figure out what rooms they wanted, she walked back the way they came until she found Ultron tweaking something on his new body with his back to her. At the moment he was taller than her by two feet, but she was satisfied with the fact that when she was in her Utahraptor form she was the larger one, not that it had stopped him from beating her in a fight. She cleared her throat to get his attention.

"They've settled in." She informed him.

Ultron turned around and walked over, his red robotic eyes looking her over before he sat back down in his throne like chair. "You are dismissed."

Raptor walked over to the door, ready to leave and hunt, but paused and turned back to look at him. "Can we really beat the Avengers? There are only four of us."

"I will take care of our numbers issue." Ultron assured her. "You just have to wait for your orders and lead the other two into battle. I'll handle the rest."

She swore there was a glint of something she couldn't identify in his inhuman eyes and voice but shook the thought off. She had to put her trust in him.

So sorry for the late update I had this chapter written but I couldn't post it as I didn't have a computer with me on vacation. Also the results are in and most people want QuicksilverXRaptor. (I can make a UltronXRaptor ending though in My Marvel Fanfic One-shots book once I finish this book)