Seize

August 3, 2015 (11:03am)
//
Lukey: thanks guys :-)

Ashy: for what princess?

Lukey: helping me out yesterday

Kitten: thanks too

Kitten: we have to return the favor soon right Lukey ;)

Ashy: daddy would like that ;)

Cally: my parents are next to me stop

Lukey: sorry :-(

Cally: what are you guys up to?

Ashy: im going to the mall, anyone wanna come?

Cally: cant i have a family bbq

Kitten: i dont think i can i have a dentist appt

Lukey: ME ME ME I WANNA GO

Ashy: okay princess you can come, ill pick you up in about 10, daddy will buy you something

Kitten: sugar daddy ;)

Ashy: shuttup

Cally: you put this upon yourself

Ashy: daddy will spank you

Cally: ok

Kitten: CALUM HAS A KINK FOR SPANKING

Cally: do not

Kitten: yes you do

Cally: fine maybe a little

Cally: are you guys forgetting im at a FAMILY bbq with all my FAMILY

Lukey: i cant find anything cute to wear

Ashy: anything is cute on you :*

Kitten: gtg im driving bye !

Lukey: BYE

Cally: im gunna go too bye, dont be too kinky while me and Mikey are gone
//
Luke hears a beep come from outside his light blue house.

"Mum, im going to the mall with ashton." He says running out the door.

"Hi princess." Ashton kisses him and smiles.

"Hi ash. Which mall are we going to?"

"The one near that new restaurant." Ashton says not quite remembering the name. The ride there consists of Luke stealing kisses and fighting over the radio. They pull into a large parking lot. Luke grabs ashtons hand like a little child and drags him into the mall. They walk hand in hand through the mall ignoring the rude stares. Luke is used to it, it doesn't bother him anymore though it ticks ashton off.

"Are you oka- oo can we go in there?" Luke cuts himself off when he spots a Victoria's secret a few stores down.

"Sure princess," ashton says kissing the top of the blonde boys head. They walk in and the scent of a million perfumes fills the air. Luke pulls ashton around excitedly. He stops when he sees a wall of panties.

"Help me pick some?" He quietly asks the older boy and blushes.

"What about these ones?" Ashton asks pointing to a pink lace pair with a black bow in the back. Luke nods his head happily and grabs another pair silently asking for ashtons opinion. "You would look beautiful in them." Again luke blushes at Ashtons words. Luke grabs a few more pairs before going to check out.

"My treat princess." Ashton whispers as he hands the cashier his card.

"Thanks daddy." Luke mumbles into ashtons neck.

"Do you wanna go grab some-" ashton stops mid sentence looking at a woman in the corner of the shop.

"Ashy are you okay?" Luke asks confused. He was fine a second ago what is he looking at?

"We have to go." Ashton says as he drags Luke out of the store.

"Look who we have here." Ashton hears a familiar voice say. His eyes begin to water but he quickly wipes them to look at the owner of the voice. His mother.

"Go away." He growls at the woman.

A/N: could be triggering ( physical and mental abuse )

"What i cant talk to my son? Whos this? Your little fag boyfriend?" The woman who Luke assumes is Ashtons mom says. Luke cowers behind ashton.

"Dont talk to him like that." Ashton holds Lukes hand tightly.

"I wasnt talking to him i was talking to you. Fags dont tell me what to do." The woman yells and swings at Ashton. He falls to the ground and Luke goes down with him to see if hes okay. Hes outcold.

"Someone help us." He yells to the lady working in the store. Ashtons mother gets escorted out of the mall to god knows where and Ashton gets picked by paramedics. She hit him hard, i hope hes okay, luke thinks.
//
Luke hears footsteps and looks up. He sees his two other boyfriends walk into the hospital. They both run up and hug the youngest with tears in their eyes.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Michael asks.

"W-we were in the mall and his mother saw us and she got mad and hit him hard. He got knocked out and when he fell he hit his head on a clothing table. He hasn't woken up yet but they wont let me see him." Luke cries gripping onto his boyfriends' backs.

"Lets sit down, yeah?" Calum and Michael sit in seats and Luke sits on Calums lap cuddling into him. Its gunna be a long night.
//

A/N: IM SORRY

I havent been home as much because im on summer vacation so sorry its taking me longer to update than usual. Also COMMENT AND VOTE IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY :) ily