Chapter 1

My name is Mei and I'm lost in a forest... I went to have a walk but somehow, I got lost.

Wow, I didn't know there were so many big, fat and tall trees around here. Maybe I went too far away from home.

Never mind, I'll find a way back.

As I walked more, my surroundings changed quicker.

First, I was in a normal forest with ordinary trees, grass, insects and plants, but now I'm in a very green, humid and dark forest.

I suddenly heard something move behind me, like a rustling between bushes.

When I turned around, my eyes opened wide as I stayed there admiring the beauty of that creature.

It was a pure white deer with golden horns.

Without noticing, we were getting closer to each other till I could feel its warm breath hitting my clothes and skin.

When I reached out my hand, it didn't flinch or move, it stayed there staring at me.

We were having a very intense eye contact battle. We were so close that I could even see that there were hints of gold like colour in its eyes.

As I was observing him(or her), I caressed its face with both of my hands. Then, I went to his neck and back to the face.

I felt a connection between us. His face was cupped on both of my hands and as I was closing my eyes, he was doing the same. With my eyes closed, I got even closer and rested my forehead on his. It was warm and it had a very familiar feeling, like when you're between your parent's arms, that feeling of security and love.

When I opened my eyes, he did the same and I stepped back a bit because I realised I did a really strange thing with an animal.

He suddenly turned around and signalled me to follow him.

I stayed quiet and followed his orders.

*・゜゚・*:....:*''*:.. ..:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:....:*''*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Hello people!
This is my first chap of this book and I hope you like it.
Please comment, vote and follow me :3
Sorry that it's very short but I thought that it was better to make the first chap short so that I don't lose all my ideas in the first one :D
Also excuse me if there's any grammar, vocabulary or any other mistakes because english isn't my first language...

*・゜゚・*:....:*''*:.. ..:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:....:*''*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*