Chapter One

Lauren's POV

"I just don't get it Dinah. I mean, 20 minutes ago he said that he loved me. And then I found him fucking another girl." I cried into the phone.

Apparently, my boyfriend of 2 years Jason, cheated on me. I don't know how long. But he doesn't know that I caught him cheating. He's been acting weird the past couple of months and I decided to follow him and see what he was doing.

"Well Lolo, I told you so. I knew from the start that he wasn't a very good guy. And now look, he cheated on you. Oh that asshole is gonna be missing his friend." Dinah replied

I chuckled. Leave it to Dinah to make any situation funny.

"I'll call you back yeah? it's early in the morning. I'm gonna go to Starbucks and call Jason and break it off with him, because I don't want his filthy eyes looking at me"

"You better call it off. Oh and tonight, me, you, party. At 8:00. I'm gonna help you get your minds off of things."

"Thanks, DJ. You're the best friends ever."

"So I've been told. Anyway. See ya later, love you"

"Love you too Dinah Dawg"

I ended the call. Gosh how much of a fool I was to fall for Jason. I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection. My hair was messy as hell. My green eyes looked gray. And my eyes was bloodshot red. I sighed. Well. Time to clean up

---------------------------

I was sitting outside of Starbucks. And with shaking hands, I called Jason.

"Hey babe" I cringed in disgust with what he just called me.

"Cut the chase Jason. I know you've been cheating on me. Don't ask how I know. But I just wanna know 2 things. How long. And why."

"What. Babe what are you talking about. You know I love you and only you."

"I'm not stupid Jason."

"Hey babe, can you get a bra out for me" I heard in the background.

"Yea. You're not cheating on me hmm"

"Look babe I'm sorry. It was a mistake."

"And you know what else was a mistake? me and you. Good bye Jason."

"No wait. Aren't you thinking this too far."

"Nope. Bye bye"

I hung up the phone. And let me tell you. I felt amazing.

As I was walking I bumped into someone. Causing my phone to slip out of my hand and it to crack.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It was an accident."

I looked to see a man with a thick British accent. His hazel brown eyes looking into my dull green one. His plump pink lips. He looked like he was around my age or so. He literally had beautiful written all over him.

"No it's fine. I was planning on buying a new phone today. I'm Lauren by the way."

"Zayn. Zayn Malik. Can I take you to dinner tomorrow. For me to make up for your phone."

"Sure. But you don't have to."

"My treat."

"Okay we'll ill give you my phone number and call me so we can hang out."

I gave him my phone number and we talked for a while. Then he had to go and have me a hug. And that hug left sparks all over my body.

---------------------------

This is my first book book ever. So don't judge please