Chapter 47 *EDITED*

Nobody, nobody, nobody can drag me down!

****************************************

Katie's P.O.V

We have been walking into a dark forest.. I still don't know why Harry decided to go into a forest Like this.. Maybe he is an idiot, who knows?

After walking for about an hour, harry made me sit on the long, thick grass, and his back is leaning on the big tree.

"Ahh!" I scream as the long, thick, big grass stings my butt.

"What happened?" harry asks.

"Grass stung me like a bee on my butt" I say as I rub my butt, and harry bursts into laughter.

"Very funny, styles" I say.

"I love you too, babe" he winks at me, and I stick my tongue out at him, he just chuckles.

"Come on sit down" he says as he taps on the ground.

"No, I don't want to get stung again" I say.

"You can sit on my lap"

"That's more like it" I say as I sit on harry lap.

I place my head on Harry's shoulder, I felt his lips on my hair, as if he kissed me. I closed my eyes and fall asleep on Harry's shoulder.

*

I wake up by some noise, it's morning. I notice that I'm leaning against the tree and harry is no where to be seen.

I get up and walk forward.

"Harry!" I yell his name. I get no answer.

"Harry!"

He left me!

"Harry, where are you?" I yell again as I walk forward my eyes caught a beautiful lake and a boy swimming in it.

"Harry?" I say, the boy turns around and it is harry.

"Oh, you are awake" he smiles.

"Yeah, don't ever leave me like that again" I say.

"You got scared?" he asks.

"uh.. yeah" I say motioning that it's obvious.

"Sorry, come in, the water is amazing" Harry says.

"No thanks, I'm fine" I say, as I sit on the ground

"pretty please" he says making a sad face, I swear that face could kill millions of girls..

"Fine" I say as I get up and take off my shirt and throw them where Harry's shirt is lying, I pull down my pants and walk into the water.

I swim to Harry, and harry quickly grabs me by my waist.

"You are so beautiful" he whispers as he tugs my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks, I've been told a thousand times before" I wink.

"Yeah, that must be me who told you a thousand times"

"No, You told me about two times" I sarcastically say to him.

He raises up his eyebrow.

"Sometimes, you are really irritating" he seductively whispers as he pulls me closer to him.

"I love you, too" I say as I push his hair behind.

"I want to you to kiss me" he says, I smirk at him and lean in to kiss him. The kiss is passionate, He cups my cheek and pulls me closer to deepen the kiss. He bites my bottom lip and I let out a moan, he takes the advantage of this and pushes his tongue into my mouth, our tongues dance together, we pull away when we run out of breath.

"The best kiss I have ever had" he says.

"Me too"

*

After playing in the water, we walk out of the lake and put on our clothes. He grabs my hand and we walk around the forest.

"You know, I have never fall in love" I say.

"Me neither"

"But now I have"

"Me too" he says and I look at him, he is looking at me already and there is a smile on his face.

Harry pulls me closer and kisses me softly. he pulls away, staring deep inside my eyes.

"I love you, kate, You are the only person I need right now, and I won't let you go" he whispers.

"I should say the same thing to you" I smile, and he smiles back and places a kiss on my fore head.

We walk to the tree, I saw a cockroach which made me scream.

"It's just a cockroach" harry says.

"I know, what if it eats me"

"They don't eat humans"

"Whatever, just.... kill it"

"You honestly expect me to kill this little guy" he says as he grabs the cockroach by it's legs, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

"See, he is so innocent" Harry says as he comes closer to me with the cockroach in his hands.

"ew.. ew... ew.. Don't come near me! please!" I scream and run, and Harry runs after me .

"Harry, please!"

I hear a groan from behind, I look back and harry is on the ground. Which made me laugh.

"You think it's funny?" harry says.

"Kinda, yes"

"I hate you"

"I love you, too"

harry smiles and gets up from the ground.. He comes closer to me.

"Don't touch me" I say as I back away.

"Why not?"

" 'cause your hands are filled with cockroach poison" Harry rolls his eyes.

"Cockroach isn't a poisonous insect, Kate" he says.

"Still, Wash your hands"

harry shrugs and walks to the lake.

I walk back to the tree and sit down. I hear footsteps, probably be harry.

I feel a large pair of hands covering my mouth. I use my hands to get those hands off, but they are too strong.

The guy, who ever it is, puts a cloth on my nose, after few seconds everything blacks out.

****************************************

Sorry for the wait. it's summer vacations so I have been going out with my friends, a lot. yesterday was my birthday.. and before my birthday 1D released a new single like the BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

vote

Comment

Share