Chapter 28 *EDITED*

Katie's P.O.V

"Dad?"

"Hi, Katie" my dad says

"He is your dad?" josh whispers. I look at him and nod, Josh than looks at harry, who is now staring at me.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"What do you mean? I'm your dad and-"

"You are not my dad!" I cut him off by yelling. I feel everybody's eyes at me now.

"I'm so sorry Kaitlyn, I shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry,kate"

"Don't call me Kate, because there is no katie-ing anymore" I hiss. "You mean nothing to me, you changed. Your not my dad anymore!" I add.

he looks completely taken aback by my remarks.

"Kate-"

"Shut up" I say as I exit the restaurant.

Tears fall down. How could he come back? not only come back, how could he call himself my dad, when he isn't anymore? How did he find me?

I reach my house. I feel someone's grip on my wrist. My heart skips a bea, I look back and it's Harry.

"You know, you could've call out my name, because it was better than scaring that shit out of me" I say as I wipe my tears away.

Harry chuckles and then looks straight in my eyes. "He was your dad?" he asks

"No, That was some random guy I didn't know, and I liked the idea of calling him my dad. Yeah of course he was my dad!" I yell

"Oh my god! I'm sorry" harry says as he laughs.

"Oh and why are you here? I thought we aren't friends" I say

Harry groans

"I'm sorry" he says

"hmm.. so why are you here?" I ask him again, pouting.

"Just to check on you, you know, you broke down so yeah.." harry says, scratching the back of his neck.

"OK" I pout.

"Can I come in with you?" harry asks

"I don't know" I Say "we aren't friends, remember" I add, waving my hands infront of him

harry looks down and nods. he starts walking towards his house and I enter my house.

"Mom!" I yell.

"Mom!" I yell again.

"What- what happened?" mom runs out from the kitchen.

"Why didn't you told me?" I ask.

"Told you what?" mom asks.

"Dad is here!" I say

"Wait, what? Garfield is here?"

"You- you didn't know?" I calmly ask.

"No" mom says.

mom walks towards the couch and sits on it. she puts her face in her hands. I sit beside her and rub my hand on her back.

"it's okay mom" I say.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm such an idiot, right? I just told her that we aren't friends. I asked her if I can come with her but she said no. Oh the hell, I knew she would say no. But worth a shot.

The only thing that is scaring me is Garfield is her dad. It can't be. Or even if he is then how could he threaten her daughter to kill her or kill his wife. I'm so scared. I need to protect her from her dad! I shouldn't have said that to Katie. I'm such an idiot but little does she know that her own father is threatening to kill her. what a scum.