Chapter 12 *EDITED*

The picture above is Erin sanders..Katies best friend jessica

Katie's P.O.V

The alarm starts ringing and I wake up and look at Jessica, who is lying beside me and guess what she's already awake

"How was your sleep? You looked like a little kitten who feels all warm and cozy when its under some blanket." Jessica laughs

"Shut up!" I laugh too

"That's why I call you kitty, because you are like a kitten. For example they are active they don't just sit there and do nothing" jessica complains about kittens and I burst into laughter.

I'm the most laziest person here when I drop something I don't even bother to get up and pick it up I just sit there and wait for my mom to come and give it to me.

"Why? What's so funny?" Jessica asked

"Oh nothing" I reply when I'm done laughing.

"jess, I think I should go now my mom is coming today"

"Yeah, alright. Bye babe" jess smirks.

"God! I hate you! Bye!" I say as I laugh. I put on my jacket and walk out of her house.

Jess is really a best friend. I never thought I'd meet a best friend like her. Jess and I have been friends since we were little kids she used to be my neighbor in America, portland ,but just because of the job of my dad we moved from america to London ,I'm actually British, and that's how I never talked to her and I never saw her but thanks to mom who actually bought a house in Cheshire where she lives. Jessicas house is four blocks away. So it's easy to walk to.

I slide my hand in my pockets and I feel a piece of paper, the paper that I got last night. I went into those thoughts again. I'm walking home, thinking. I see Harry he looks drunk.

"Hey you!" Harry drunkily yells

'Me'. I mouth

"Yes you! Come here!". Harry yells again.

I'm not going to him he is drunk and he can do anything. I didn't say anything I was about to enter the house when I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me around ,it was harry, and hold my hands up high

"When I say come. This means Come" he says. I can smell alcohol.

"Let go of me" I try my best to get out of his grip but he's strong

"I'm sorry, love. But you know that I really don't like it when a hot a girl like you ignores me. Do you get that bitch?" Harry says through grittes teeth..

Did he just said 'a hot girl like ME'.?

I don't say anything, I just nod.

"Good girl. I knew that you would understand me. Now get lost" he says as he pushes me against the wall.

Ouch! It hurts. Harry went back into his house. Why did he do that? I don't know. but there is something wrong with this guy.

I enter the house and go straight to the bathroom and take a bath the hot water felt nice.

After taking bath, I go to my closet and taks out a short shirt and shorts. I change into them. I make my way towards my phone and I see that there is a message from my mom

From: mom

Good morning love. It was just friendly reminder that I'm coming tonight okay?
You can go to sleep because I'll be late . and I have keys of this house. :)

Finally mom is coming!

To: Mom

'Kay.

I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen and open the fridge, I take out the juice bottle and pur it into the glass and drink it sip by sip. I don't feel hungry today.Which is..... Quite odd.

After like 1 hour or something I decide to go to the park when I reach there park, I see harry and his friends beating someone.

***********************************

So what do you think will happen next?

Follow me on twitter: @zhilophobic