Chapter 36 *EDITED*

Katie's P.O.V

Today is the day when zayn and I will be going on a date.. I'm so excited.

Zayn told me that he will be coming here any minute.

I like zayn, I'm in love with him. he is so amazing.. I like the way his hair are styled up.. his dressing is just amazing. l love him.

I feel like zayn can keep me safe, The way he holds me in his arms... is just amazing.

I hear a knock on the door, I get up from the couch and walk to open the door.

"Hey"

"Hey" zayn says, he looks at me, "Lazy ass, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm a lazy ass" I say.

"I can see"

Zayn and I walk to the couch. Zayn sits on the couch, I sit beside him, he put his hand on my waist.

"Zayn, what do you want me to wear on our date?" I ask.

"Anything, Don't wear dress, I don't like it" zayn says.

"I don't like dresses" I say.

"Really? i thought you would be addicted to dresses like other girls" zayn says

"Well, I ain't like any of them" I say.

"I know" zayn says.

"I love you" I say.

he leans closer and kisses me. The kiss becomes steamy, my back hits the couch, Zayn gets on top of me. He starts kissing my jaw line, He goes to my neck and starts planting kisses on the neck. I play with his hair. He goes back to my lips and plants a kiss on the lips. he pulls away.

"And I love you" zayn smiles.

he get up, sticking his hand out for me to get up.

"You're an amazing kisser" zayn says.

"I should say the same thing to you" I say.

There's a swift knock on the door.

"I'll get it" zayn says.

"Yeah, she is in there" zayn says to who ever was out there.

"Who is it zayn?" I ask.

"Louis and liam" zayn says.

"Call them in"

"Hey guys" I say as I see them in the living room.

"So he is zayn" liam says, putting his hands in his pockets and looking straight into his eyes.

"Yeah" I say.

"So, Kate.. harry told me to say something to you" liam says.

"Do I have to hear what he said?" I ask.

"Yes" liam says.

"I think I should leave you guys alone here.." zayn says as he gets closer to me and places a kiss on my lips and I smile.

"Just give me a call when they are gone," zayn says as he backs away. "We don't want to be late for our date" zayn adds as he walks pass Louis giving him some look.

What is going on?

"You guys are dating?" liam asks.

"yeah" I say.

"O-kay" liam looks at Louis exchanging looks..

"Okay! now tell me what's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing" Louis says.