I wasn't ready for when she turned around though, she was bad. That arse was not what I expected from her. I took my eyes away from the scene of the crime. It's criminal to be so bad right.

She tried to reach for the packet but she was too short, which made me want to laugh but instead I played nice "I don't mind getting it" because it seemed for her the struggle was real.

"Thanks" I told her because she was still standing behind me - probably waiting for me to pay, though technically I got it myself. I guess she helped me find it.

"It's all good" she smiled, her lashes went up and down as she batted her eyelids, "My names Tasha by the way, and if you do want to get your own nails did, then you should come back here. You saw the promotions, plus if you ask for me then I'll hook you up with 50% off."

I raised my eyebrow. Was she flirting with me? Like she could be just doing her job, but she was extra friendly and the way she was leaning forward like that, like she was trying to give me a good view of he- Shit, had she seen me look at her? Then again, if she did I doubt she would give me her card - well unless she liked it. I squinted at her, before returning the smile she sent me. Even her teeth are fucking white and perfect. I can't deal right now, "Cool" I said casually, though I knew I probably wouldn't because I'd be way too embarrassed the whole time, and wondering if she caught me looking, because the way she looks - I'd obviously be looking.

"Or" she drooled out, as I handed her $5 for the pack, "you could just call me" she winked, then she walked away leaving me staring at her behind for about two minutes with my mouth open in shock, before I snapped the fuck out of it, and made my way into another store to get some shoes. I ended up with a pair of silver glittery shoes, and they were the last ones in her size - they must have really been meant for her or God was on my side.

The business card with Tasha's digits weighed heavy on my mind as I picked up Sky from her drama club, and even when we finally got home. I got a text from Candice saying she was on her way. I was glad she felt she was able to come over without being uncomfortable, we saw each other earlier on today but we still need to catch up. I wasn't planning to cook today though, I'll just order some take out, probably a pizza or something. Sky will be more than happy with that, we can kick it and watch a movie until Sky's bed time, and then the real ladies night will begin. I already brought some wine for the occasion. Candice don't have to worry about driving as she's staying in the guest room, and besides who can do without some wine when gossiping and having a catch up. Not me.

After eating two big slices of pepperoni pizza and he favorite drink - purple colored kool-aid, and doing a little mini performance, giving Candice her card, laughing and jumping around, Sky did not want to go to bed.

"Please please please mommy" she pleaded, doing her famous little pout.

But I was not falling for it this time, and I knew I couldn't spoil her completely, "You've got school tomorrow Sky, you got to go get ready for bed now"

"Bu-" she began to protest.

"No buts, go get yourself ready now" my voice had a little firm tint to it, to show her I wasn't messing though I was still pretty calm.

She pouted again, which caused Candice to laugh.

"Okay okay, Good night. I'm going but y'all gone miss me." she said dramatically as she left the room after giving Candice a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"That's definitely your daughter all right" Candice laughed, going for another slice of pizza.

I smiled, not only did she have the same brown complexion and button nose she was so extra - and I know I can be dramatic.