-
-
-
-

"Aton's going to pick us up in a bit," Daniel said as he hung up with Aton on the phone.

"Alright. I have a question for you." I said.

"Umm..ok."

"When are you going to tell your parents we're dating?"

"I already have," I laughed.

"What? When?" I asked kind of shocked. He asked me out yesterday, and I was with him all night.

"You were taking a shower, and I told them. Even my brothers and sister know that we're dating." He smiled.

"Now I have to tell my parents, and my brother."

"My parents already liked you, so it was no big deal," he laughed. "Come on Aton's in the parking lot."

I grabbed my phone and walked out with Daniel.

"Does Aton know?" I asked.

"Yup, he just doesn't want us making out in front of him since he's lonely," he said and then we both laughed.

We got in the back of the car and drove off to the studio.

-
-
-
-

"That's a wrap for today, don't you think?" Aton said to Daniel.

"Yeah," Daniel said as he came towards me. "How'd you like it?" He said hugging me, and kissed my forehead.

"You're amazing," I said hugging him back.

He chuckled, "Thanks. What time is it?"

I took out my phone and checked the time. "It's 5:00."

"Dang, ok. Did you want to do anything else today? Like go catch a movie or something?"

"Sure .. But nothing scary Daniel!!!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Well that's no fun," he said taking my hand. "Bye Aton, we're going to the movies."

"Alright, and Daniel, make good choices." Aton laughed at the end.

"Oh gosh," I said and laughed as we left.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Daniel asked.

"I don't care, what do you want to see?"

"I want to see Jurassic World.. But I don't care, it's up to you.

"Jurassic World sounds good. But just saying, I'm paying for my own ticket." I said holding up some money.

"There is no way that's going to happen now," Daniel said taking the money out of my hand.

"Daniel, give it back!" I said reaching for it, but he put his hand straight up so I wouldn't reach it. Why do I have to be so small?

I jumped on his back, hoping to bring him down..but that didn't even help any.

"We both know that wasn't going to work," Daniel said laughing.

"Fine, you can pay for me..but I seriously want my money back," I said.

"O-" I cut him off before he could say a word.

"And, I want to stay on your back because I don't feel like walking."

"Ok fine," he laughed.

So I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. I laid my head on his shoulder and he turned his head to kiss my cheek.

When he turned back around, I was going to kiss his cheek.. But he turned his head right as I was about to. So I ended up kissing the corner of his lips. I started to blush, because I didn't expect that to happen at all.

"Why'd you turn your head?" I said kind of giggling.

"I don't know," he laughed.

He set me down, and I was facing him.

He kept looking at my eyes, then back at my lips.

I think I knew where this was going.

My first real kiss is with Daniel Skye, on some random sidewalk.

He started to lean in, and I stood on my tippy toes.

Soon enough our lips met together.

----------------------------------

A/N : Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter.

Sorry I haven't updated in a week. My sister is visiting and my family hasn't seen her for a long time. (:

I'm going back to her house with her and staying there for a week. So I might or might not be able to update. :(

Thanks guys for reading, voting, and commenting. It really means a lot!

Love you guys!

~ Anna