Chapter 14

"Don't open the door."

Everyone screamed. BlackStar and Patty jumped onto the bed with Liz and Tsubaki. "What the EVER LOVIN' FUCK!!!" BlackStar yelled as a sad, young, and visibly depressed Kid appeared from under the bed. He floated up into clear view and sighed. "He looks normal, except for the fact that he looks super depressed and he's got a tail thingy," Liz said looking at the group.

"You know I can hear you right?" Kid spoke slowly and quietly. (Just imagine Kid in his normal clothes, but instead of feet, he has a ghost tail, kinda like Danny Phantom in ghost form. And his eyes look sad and depressed.)

"Yeah we know. You must be Kid's spirit of depression, sadness, and loneliness." BlackStar jumped off the bed, "Why can't I open the door? Is there some kind of scary monster in there, HUH?"

"BlackStar! You're going to make him mad!" Tsubaki got off the bed and tried to stop BlackStar, but he went on, "Why should I listen to you? I'm the boss here and I'll do what I want."

He marched over to the door, "I warned you." BlackStar rolled his eyes, "Oh shut it!" He threw open the doors and looked into the closet.

The girls tensed, waiting to be attacked, but nothing happen. "There isn't anything in here!?!" With a frustrated groan, BlackStar slammed the door shut and turned back to Kid.

"Mind telling me why on earth I couldn't open the damn door?" Kid sighed, "Because you would've let him out. The other spirit. The one of pain or whatever. Then you would've been killed."

"Well if we're supposed to be dead, why are we still alive?" Liz asked, cautiously looking around the room trying to find the spirit. "Yeah, how come?"

"I guess he must've sensed the person who's hurt him the most and went to kill him," the spirit shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

"Well, now that we got a murderous spirit on the loose, we better hurry up and get you back to your body," Liz jumped off the bed and started to walk towards the door.

"Who ever said I was coming with you?" Liz looked back to him, "Well. I did, I guess. I mean, don't you want to be back in your body again?"

Kid thought it over, "No. Not really."

"Why not?" Tsubaki asked, stepping into the conversation. "Well. I feel a lot more free now that it's just me without any other emotions bothering me. And my body was sadder than me, and that's sayin' something...."

"But how is your body ever going to be happy if you don't come back to it!" Liz yelled. Kid flew back a little towards the closet. "I just want to be alone. Being alone is comforting. I didn't get comforted when I was in my body, or loved."

"Ugghhh! I've had enough of this. If you rejoin with your body, we promise you that we'll be super duper comforting from this moment on! Now will you please come with us so we can get you back to normal self. I'm kinda starting to miss you, you symmetry freak," BlackStar crossed his arms and looked away from everyone.

"AWWWW~ BlackStar really does care about Kid!" the girls said in union, "SHUT UP!" BlackStar blushed and walked to the door, "So are you comin or not?"

A/N: Sorry about the short-ish chapter. I'm having a hard time thinking about what to write next.