Mitch Marner (TML)

Not a request, but I decided that i'm going to write some general imagines for you guys :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select, from the London Knights of the OHL, Mitchell Marner". We all jumped out of our seats, I couldn't believe it! Mitch was just drafted 4th! Mitch made his way to me to give me a hug with that big smile of his plastered on his face.

   "Thank you so much for your support" he said, and kissed me on the cheek. He went up to the stage to get his jersey and to meet the staff, I was so proud of him. When I met him in London 2 years ago I never imagined that I would be here with his family on his draft day, we were just 16 year old kids and the NHL Draft was the last place I thought I would be. 

   "Y/N, can I ask you something?" Bonnie, his Mom asked me. We we're close, and had been since Mitch had taken me home to meet her.

  "Sure."

 "I know this may not be the place to ask this but, now that Mitch is moving away possibly, without his billets and his mother, do you plan to stay with him in Toronto?" Oh jeez, I thought she was going to ask something else...

   "Oh of course! I'd follow him anywhere. You know I love Mitch with all my heart. I'd do anything for him. Even if it means moving away from my family, he's going to need the support. He's not used to being on his own." I say, and honestly, I would do anything for Mitch, and him the same for me I would hope. His mom seemed happy with my answer as she smiled at me and whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "thank you". Wiping away a tear from my eye I thought about what this meant for Mitch. He was finally going to get the chance to live his dream and in Toronto, close to his family. 

----*4 hours or so*----

   We were all getting ready to leave and go back to the hotel for the night, Bonnie and her husband in one cab, and Mitch and I in another. 

   "Y/N, did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Mitch says, while taking my hand. I stopped to think for a second. I had spent the past 2 years with the most amazing guy ever, and things are going to get even better. 

   "Yes, Mitchell, you tell me all the time." I giggle and so does he. 

   "Ew, Y/N, don't call me that." 

   "Why not Mitchy poo? Don't like it?" I say as we hopped out of the cab and headed into the hotel. 

   "It's too proper. Makes me think of school again." 

   "Mitch, you just finished school."

   "Exactly."

   We went in the elevator and up to our room. Mitch opened the door for me like usual. He was such a sweetheart to me. He brought me flowers every time he came to visit, sometimes chocolates, and even used to pay for me to come to his games in London. 

   "Y/N, can I ask you something?" Mitch asked, making me nervous, the second time i've got that question in one night. Jeez. 

   "Yeah, sure Mitch, go ahead." I said while hanging up his jacket for him. 

   He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes and spoke:

   "Would you move in with me? Wherever I end up, whether it be back in London, Toronto, or anywhere. I want to face the world with you now. Please."

  "Ohmygosh- of course! I'll go wherever you go, i love you." I smile like a fool. Typical. 

   "Awh, I love you too, Y/N. Now lets celebrate this lovely occasion..." he whispers, hands on my back...