David Pastrňák (BB)

For the lovely bgallyisreadytoparty

***this contains some foul language, so if you're uncomfortable with the idea of it, please skip or send me person feedback. thanks***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was Saturday night and David, myself and a few friends had decided to hit the clubs in Boston. Were we underaged? Hell yeah. Did we care? Nope. David and I lived for adventure, whether it was skinny dipping in the harbour, rock climbing or sneaking into a club. We just liked doing things together, regardless of the possible consequences. I met David when he played with AZ Havířov back in the Czech Republic, I was on holiday with my family and I bumped into him at a coffee shop and to be honest, it's been true love ever since then. 

   David helped me sneak into the club and when we were inside he went to fetch us drinks. I sat down in one of the booths on the side and waited for him. I wasn't wearing anything revealing, or at least I didn't think I was. Just a simple black top with maroon jeans and black heels. I was checking my phone when a man, who wasn't David sat beside me.

  He was older, by a far bit I assumed. Black hair, green eyes, and a white shirt. 

   "Hey sexy, what are you doing all alone? " he asked, I scooted into the far end of the seat trying to get away. David was still waiting for drinks I could see him, but the minute I tried to call out for him the man placed his hand over my mouth.

   "You're not getting away. Is that your little boy toy over there you were looking at? Too bad, he's not going to help you." I panicked, I had no clue what to do. This had never happened before, and I couldn't grab my phone to text anyone. David was out of sight as the man had dragged me out back without anyone knowing. I guess it didn't help that I sat by the back exit. All I could think was that I was going to get raped. 

   I could hear screams from inside the club, which made my nerves go berzerk. Only one thing crossed my mind. I wasn't going to come out of this the same way. For a split second the man released his grip on my mouth and I screamed.

   "DAVID HELP ME PLEASE." I thought I was going to get killed for saying 4 little words, but the man stood still and continued what he was doing. 

   From a distance I heard a noise.

   "Lauryn, i'm coming!" It was David. My heart started racing and I didn't know what to do, but all of a sudden the man held onto me and tapped my wrists and feet. Oh boy. 

   He placed me in the back of a truck and as soon as I was put down, David appeared. 

   "Give her to me you fucking prick" David's voice was like a melody to my ears at this moment. My savior. 

   "And why should I?" the man muffled to David.

  "She's my girlfriend and if you don't give her back safely, then I guess i'll just have to call the police." 

   "And do what? Bust yourself for underaged drinking?"

   I heard a punch being thrown and something being banged off the metal posts. I prayed to God it wasn't David and he must've heard me. The back of the truck was put down and David picked me up and ran to the front of the club.

   He ripped off the tape carefully and spoke ever so softly.

   "Lauryn, i'm so so sorry that this ever happened. A cab is on the way and we will go home and cuddle and watch movies. I'll do whatever to make you feel safe again." 

   "David thank you so much"

   And with that we kissed, in the Boston rain, while waiting for a cab. We went home and cuddled and he made me feel so safe and for that I cannot thank him enough.