Ch.1//A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Michael Knight. Eldest son of Nora and Edward Knight. Two of the most powerful people in London. The Knight family owns many companies. Some that have to do with oil and some that have to do with real estate. Michael took over his father after he retired and now he owns a huge company and makes a lot of money.

I see Michael at the back of the restaurant. He's wearing a suit, which I am guessing is Armani.

As soon as he sees me he gets up from his seat and comes to me the few distance that's left, and gives me a short sweet kiss.

"Hello love, I missed you all day" he said with a small smile gracing his lips.

"I missed you too" I told him with a small smile. Well not really. I've been working all day on my new novel. I've hardly had the time to think about anything else. The only time i took a break was for food and when Michael called me.

We sat down across from each other. While Michael looked dashing in his Armani suit, I looked fairly good in a royal blue long dress that perfectly accentuated my eyes which were a pretty blue. My hair was up in a very fancy bun.

After ordering our meals. We started talking. Well Michael started talking, I could barely nod at what he was saying.

When he was done talking. I started telling him about my new novel. This is the most I've spent on any of my books. I just feel like this story is going to be pretty amazing. I barely started it a couple of days ago, and I am barely in the brainstorming stage. But I really want this story to be amazing. I think I owe to my readers. I want this story to blow their minds.

" I just feel like this story is going to be amazing. I have everything, well almost everything, planned out. I really can't wait for you to read it." I excitedly told Michael.

" That's nice love." He responded less excitedly. "But, you know that fiction stories are not really my type of lecture. I prefer books that have to deal with facts and real events. Not stories that deal with vampires and werewolves and teenage girls."

I'll admit that I felt a little hurt by his words. My stories deal with more than just fictional characters like vampires, werewolves, and angels. They deal with people finding strength at their most weakest point, and overcoming all odds. Even my romance novels have something like this. Such as dealing with a love that isn't reciprocated, overcoming others judgments and still finding a way to be together even though nothing is in their favor.

That's what a true love story is like. Too bad  I have never had one.

" Well it's OK, you don't have to read it I guess." I told him with a slightly sad tone.

He didn't seemed to notice as he just gave me a smile. " Well, actually I need to ask you something Camilla." He said confidently.

" I know we haven't been dating for that long, well we haven't even moved in together, and I really feel like you and I are compatible in every single way."
He stated, slightly pointing out to the fact that we have been taking this relationship slowly. But that's just the way I wanted it, I don't like to be pressured into doing something I don't want. And by the way he was bringing this up I was slightly nervous, and was hoping that this wouldn't lead to what I think it is. If it is, then this would only end badly.

Sure I care for Michael a lot and I even think I might be in love with him. I mean, we've been dating for almost a year. I got to know him a lot. His likes and dislikes. But I do not think I am ready to marry him. Sure I would like to get married some time in the future but I do not know .....if the person i want to marry.....is.....Michael. I know how Michael is. He's arrogant and doesn't take no for an answer. He barely shows his feelings and he's never really been supportive of my career. And I don't know is I want to marry a man like him.