She walked away as tears spilled from her eyes. I was more enraged than ever, but then I felt Katya's arms wrap around my neck.

"Don't be angry. It was in the heat of the moment. I'm sure she didn't mean it."

"That damn child is turning my family against me."

"Shh. Don't think about her. Just focus on your daughter and me. Alexandra is your pride and joy."

"Then.." I whispered grabbing her wrists. "Shall we try for a son who can do the same."

She blushed as I dragged her into the bathroom and begun a steamy make-out session. I kissed her roughly everywhere and tore of her clothes as well as mine. I gave her no warning and shoved myself into her while she held onto the counter. She kept averting her eyes away from the mirror making me more excited. She looked so cute being embarrassed like that. After I made her orgasm, I finally let my seed release into her.

"That..." she panted, "might have been... the best... orgasm by far." I laughed and kissed her head. We stayed in the bathroom for awhile until we could compose ourselves. If my grandma knew what we did, she would be livid and have us down on our hands and knees cleaning every nook and cranny.

"Should we really go join them?" I asked not really wanting to face everyone.

"We could always leave."

"Yeah, but then I'll just get bitched at." We finally left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen where we snacked on some brownies. My mom always made the best ones. I remember one time where one batch was so good that by the time they cooled down they were gone in an instant. She was so mad that when she made them again she actually hid them!

"Really Axe?" My mom folded her arms at me. "Those were suppose to be for the kids."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Shadows. I should've asked." Katya glared at me while I laughed.

"Just call me Luna. I feel like one of my kids' teachers is talking to me."

"But mama we're all out of high school!" I smiled.

"I don't know how when you tend to have the mindset of a child."

"Why are you so cruel to me." I pouted as I wrapped my arms around her waist falling to my knees.

"Katya I feel so sorry for you having to raise TWO kids."

"It keeps Alexandra preoccupied, so I can't complain."

Damian's POV

"Damian!" I turn around and see Killian calling me over to him. Zett had arrived, so Jade spent some much needed time with her grandpa. I walked over to Killian and saw Akito hiding behind his leg.

"This is Akito, but she likes to be called Aki." He began. "Say hello to your uncle."

She didn't budge, so he had to bring her in front of him. This was the first time I saw her up close. She truly was Vivien's daughter. I knelt down and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Aki. I'm Damian." She just stayed quiet. I then grabbed her tiny hand and kissed the back of it making her look at me shocked. Killian and I laughed at her reaction.

"That was the cutest thing ever." He gushed.

"You're so tiny, Aki. I should start calling you little one just like your mama."

All of a sudden Aki was swept off her feet. I looked up and noticed my dad had a hold of her. He spun her around making her start to freak out.

"No don't cry!" He hugged her tightly making her stop for the time being. "Okay you calmed down. Phew! I thought your grandma was gonna come out any second telling me to stop terrorizing you."