"What's your name?" I asked the girl. We were walking through the empty halls, she kept close to me.

"Ali Smith." She said quietly. I twirled around to her and held out my hand to her.

"Lily Black." I said. She looked up at me in awe and shook my hand, I smiled at her.

"Your my new beta." I told her before turning and continue to walk.

"What?!?" She shouted.

"You heard me." I said. I walked in to a classroom and the young teacher looked up from her book, as Ali came up behind me.

"Who are you?" The teacher asked, flipping her hair.

Some of the guys in the room were giving her all their attention. I looked in to her eyes and put my hands in my back pockets, she started shuffling as I didn't drop her gaze. Then she looked away and i walked fully into the room and took a seat in the back, Ali followed behind me. The teacher went to say something to her and I growled and she winched. As she sat beside me Ali was blushing, just as the lesson was about to begin the door opened again.

"For the love of....." The teacher didn't finish her sentence.

In walked the guy from this morning, the way he walked in i could tell he thought he was the king of everyone. His eyes ran over the room, once they landed on me they stayed there. Putting my chin in my palm i looked back tilting my head to the side, his nose flared as his eyes turned a crystal color. I snorted and looked out the window, I heard his growl and he moved across the room and growled at Ali. My head snapped around and i growled right back at him, in which he glared.

"You will not bully her out of the seat she sat in first, There is a seat in front of me sit your ass in that one." I snarled.

If he was in his wolf form i could see him flattening his ears and snorting at me. He sat in the seat in front of me though, in a very spoiled brat manner. I rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher, who looked like a fish out of  water with her jaw open.

"Yo teach you going to continue, or what? Cause i don't mind walking out the door leaving if your not." I said. She snapped out of it and glared at me I gave her a bored look, with a huff she turned and started teaching.

"Ali I'll copy your notes later if that's okay." I said. "Of course." She said, with a nod.

I yawned and cradled my head and fell asleep. The bell rang and I shot up, Ali giggled at me and stood up taking all her books. I followed after her yawning.

"Would all Alpha’s and Beta’s report to the gym for afternoon training." The head master's voice said, over the intercom.

"What is his name again?" I asked.

"Mr. Reed." Ali answered.

"Hmm wonder if I can remember that." I said. She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, and walked in to the gym shaking her head.

"Useless wolves shouldn't be here." The blond girls voice from lunch said. Ali walked by her not even looking, I walked after her my arms behind my head.

"Hey! I'm talking to you." The girl screamed

"You aren't my Alpha so i don't have to hear you talk." Ali said, putting her things down on the bleachers.

"Who'd want you as a beta?" She asked.

Ali was about to answer but Mr. Reed shouted for us to come on we had training to do outside. Ali lead the two of us outside, I looked around  the huge training grounds just a tree line away.

"Betas change." Mr. Reed commanded, like he was a Alpha.

Ali looked back at me as the other betas shifted right away, I nodded to her my arms still behind my head. She changed in to a medium sized brown and black wolf.

"Your her alpha!" The blond screamed. I didn't turn to look at her or give any attention to hearing her.

"Ali and Samantha." Mr. Reed said. The blond's beta moved on the combat field and snarled at Ali. I leaned down to Ali's ear.

"She's underestimating you, be swift and dangerous. She seems like the type of hot headed girl to leave herself open, you see a shot take it but make sure your guarded." I whispered to her, so no one could hear. She nodded her head and moved on to the field as I straightened up.

"Nothing is going to save her now." The blond said.

"Why don't you worry about your beta instead of trying to start a fight with me about mine." I replied, putting my arms down.

I may have just turned wolf, but my father had put me in self defence classes since i could walk. He also showed me how to use what i learned as a wolf before I was shipped off to here. I walked around the other female alpha’s that stayed out of my way, I stopped walking once i was on the other side of the field away from the others and folded my arms.

"Start." Mr. Reed said.

Samantha charged at Ali, but at the last second Ali moved and got a hold of the other girls leg. She bit down and Samantha cried out, and jerked back. Ali let her go and circled her stalking her. Samantha limped around a little then was coming at Ali again, Ali swerved and got her neck and took her down to the ground growling. The girl was trying to get away from Ali's hold but it wasn't working.

"Ms. Stone." Mr. Reed shouted. I saw the blond shift an charge at the two betas.

"No one move." The head master shouted.

I snorted and jumped forward changing in to my wolf as the blond flung Ali across the clearing. I ran across the field my wolf legs eatting up the ground, I caught Ali with my body and spread my legs apart so neither of us would fall. I let her down to the ground and she shook her head trying to become undizzy. Samantha and the blond were running at us, I pushed Ali out of my way with my nose and walked forward. I met the two head on and they jumped at me, I ducked under the blond and went for the beta. I clamped my mouth around her leg Ali got to and while Ali didn't break anything, my jaw shattered her bone. Her howl of pain rung through the air, I flung her in to a tree and heard ribs break. I turned my attention to the blond, and met her with teeth and claws. My claws ran over her side cutting her up, and she whined but kept fighting.

As she turned  to attack me she left her neck open, I moved forward and wrapped my mouth around her neck and pounded her into the ground. Roaring in the back of my throat, but she stopped moving as my mouth tightened around her neck. I put my paw on her snout and let go of her neck and pushed off her mouth as i backed up and stood guard in front of my beta. I could finally hear shouts and howls of pleasure. My silver coat was covered in blood but it wasn't mine. Samantha and the blond had shifted back to their human forms, Samantha was in a crumbled heap crying.

"Ms. Black change back now." Mr. Reed roared at me. I sat on my hind quarts and dared him with my eyes to tell me what to do again.

"Lily." A voice said. I winched and looked over at my shoulder at the man and women before me.

My parents.