16

Angels POV

Well, I guess Leo didn't actually mean anything. I look at the picture one more time to see if it's real or not, as I did the picture was still the same.

I pinched myself three times making sure, still the same exact picture. I went to sleep after I've cried my eyes out.

Why Leo? Why?

Morning

My eyes were red and so puffy, I went out to go to the bathroom until my aunt had stopped me.

"Angel, sweetie, why were you crying?" She says looking closely at my eyes.

"I saw this picture of my phone of Leo kissing another girl, the same girl I saw the first time."

"But didn't he say you guys were dating?"

"I really don't know and I don't care. I want to change my look, can we by any chance go to the mall?" I ask hoping she would say yes.

"Sure, just go and get ready." She says smiling.

I took a quick shower and laid out the clothes I was going to use. I got out black shorts with a white girly football shirt that said "BOSS" and the numbers had said 00.

I got out my Nikes instead of Leo's shoes because, I didn't want anything reminding me of Leo at all. I slipped on my shoes and got my make up bag right after.

I put a little more eyeliner than I usually do but I wanted a new look, I out only a little mascara so it seems like I don't over do it.

And of course my EOS lip balm, I'd never forget about this. I grabbed a bag for me to put my stuff in and headed out of the room.

I see that the two twins were still getting ready, fighting over which one should wear what. I laugh a little and they noticed.

"Hey Angel, should she wear the pink and I wear the purple? Or the opposite?" Jane asked showing the same exact top just a different color.

"Hmmm.. maybe you should wear the pink and she wears the purple, good?"

"Good!" They both said in unison. Cashing me to laugh.

I head down the stairs and see that my aunt was waiting for the twins to come down.

"Jena! Jane! Hurry up! We don't wanna keep Angel waiting!" She yells through the bottom floor hoping they'll hear her.

"It's okay, I'm not in a rush or anything." I say plopping myself Infront of the TV.

Honestly, I'm surprised my aunt hasn't lost her welsh accent. But her kids and husband seem to have an American one.

After they got ready, we hopped into aunt Jens car and drove off to this mall called, Ala Moana. (A/N;this is an actually mall in Hawaii.)

It had a nice scenery which there was also a beach right infront. I look to the parking lot and to see it packed. We finally found a parking space which seemed like the seconds floor.

"What exactly do you want to change?" My aunt asks while locking the doors to the car.

"Well um, I'm thinking of getting peircings, as in more than one. Like I want a second peircing then a cartilage. I've seen so much tumblr posts and I think it would look so cute."

"I think I know the place." She says grinning as we walk faster into this placed called 'Claire's' and there was a sign that said "free peircings."

I sat in the chair and told them the piercings I wanted. They nodded and set up their things. They made me choose an earring for both so I picked a fake diamond looking one and a flower one.

They both looked perfect together, just like the ones I've seen on tumblr. I asks my aunt to take a pic on snapchat so I could post it.

I looked around the store to see so much cute necklaces, I saw this choker necklace with a crescent hanging. I wanted to get it so I bought it. Although I didn't have any dollars yet because I just came from the UK, aunt Jen paid for me.

I posted the picture on Twitter and Instagram with so much tweeting and commenting blowing up my phone.

But then, I've seen one tweet that caught my attention.

It was from the one and only @BarsAndMelody, wow. I thought I'd never actually hear from them.

I messaged Charlie and asked if he was busy, he said he wasn't so we FaceTimed again until I saw Leondre with the girl.