7

Angels POV

School wasn't any better, Daisy humiliated me Infront of everyone. I ran home crying, Jasmine was at work so she doesn't know.

I went straight to my room to grab something that means the most to me. My blades, yes I have a couple, I mean who doesn't keep extras?

I went to the bathroom and dragged one blade through my skin. I couldn't handle it anymore. All the bullying, no one caring, the loneliness.

Worthless

Disappointment

Ugly

Fat

Bitch

Other words that I didn't like, yet they still repeated through my mind. Five fresh cuts, all dark red.

I texted Leondre saying I was at home, he said that he'll be here soon. I put concealer on my wrists to make it unnoticeable.

Leo came barging into the door running towards me. "Leo, put me down." I say laughing.

"I can't, you just ran off. I missed you too much." He says still carrying me.

"Leooo, put me down. Plus you stay with me here, you'll always see me."

He puts me down after and hugged me again. "I just can't get enough of you, I'll miss you too much."

The concealer wiped off on his shirt, and he noticed. "Wh-what's this on your wrist? Why are you cutting?"

"I..I.. I couldn't handle it anymore, please don't get mad at me."

"Hand me your blades right now." He says demanding.

I only handed over one of them, he doesn't know there are others hiding around my room.

"Why would you do this to yourself?"

"I couldn't take it anymore, no one cares for me at all. I'm such a disappointment that's why my parents left me right? They didn't want me, I was just a mistake. No one understands me anymore. Everyone leaves me, they promise to stay but did they? I don't think so. I put on a forced smile every single day, surprisngly no one asks me if I'm okay or not. Which is great because I'll end lying to them anyways." I started tearing up.

"Angel, I'm always here, I'm always going to care for you. No one will replace you as a best friend, you're my one and only. I don't want you self harming again, I know you have more than one blade. I won't take it though, I know you won't give it. Just remember I love you so much okay?" He says kissing my forehead.

Jas came in, "You kids are home early."

"Maybe you're just late, it's 4pm. You're usually here at 3, where were you?"

"Well I met this guy at Starbucks, apparently he was Joey Devries! Leo your brothers here, he asked me if Angel still lives with me which currently she is and the conversation kept going."

"I haven't seen him in forever, how's he doing?"

"Good, I mean he could be better but yeah. Oh here guys I've got some Starbucks if you'd like. Iced mocha for Angel and smore's for Leondre."

"Thanks Jas."

"Anytime sweeties."

She was like a mum I've never had, she cared for me more than anyone else except Leondre.

"Angel, I have to ask you a question?" Leondre asked, I got worried for a second. Why would he want to ask me something. My heart was beating fast and faster.

"Will you.."

A/N; cliff hanger😉 you probs hate me for that lol enjoy loves xx -Angel