3

Angels POV

I went with black sandals and a sling bag, I put all the things I needed there. I put mascara, thin eyeliner and my EOS lip balm.

After that I was done, "Finally." Exclaimed Charlie, "Don't blame me, I'm a girl." "Where to?" "My friend Jess's house, just around the corner with the red rooftop." We arrived there and I went to her door.

I rang her doorbell and see her mum opening it, "Hi Mrs. Knight." "Hi sweetie, she's in her room." I nod and smiled to her before going to her room.

"Jess, I'm here." "Hi Ang, tell me, which shoes?" "The white with flowers." After she did that we went downstairs, "Bye Mrs. Knight!" "Bye girls! Take care okay?" We both ran out the door straight to the car.

Leondre and I were in the back and Charlie drove, with Jess in the passenger seat. I could see that Charlie would look at Jess at every stoplight. He might fancy her, while Leo and I were just tickling and teasing each other.

At one point Charlie would yell out, "OTP!" Which would make our cheeks bright red, and laugh right after. We got out the car and some fans started heading towards us.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" This sweet girl asked, "Sure." Leo and Charlie said, I took the picture. This girl slipped a paper to Leondre, she gave me dirty looks. "Who's this? Is she your cousin? She doesn't look good in those."

My eyes started watering, and ran straight to the mall with Jess. "Princess!" I hear Leo kept calling me, I finally turned back. "Don't listen to her, you're perfect." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go to your favorite stores and let me buy anything you want." "Leo, you don't have to. It's fine." "But I want to, let's go." We headed to H&M first, so much cute tops.

"Here I think you'll look perfect in these." He said while handing me this black top and denim ripped shorts. He may be a guy, but he has great sense of style.

"Fine I'll try it." I went to the fitting rooms and tried it on, I felt insecure about it at first. But when I saw Leo's mouth dropped it made me blush and not be insecure no more.

"Is it okay?" I asked nervously and Leo noticed I was nervous being seen in this, "Don't be nervous, you look beautiful." "You're just saying that because I'm your best friend." "No, I actually mean it."

"Come on, let me go pay it." "You know, I have money. Just let me do it." "But I don't want my princess spending money, think of it as a gift. For staying by my side." I smiled as he payed the cashier, as we were leaving, the cashier said "Hold on to him, he is something." I will, I will hold on to him.

A/N; lmao so sucky these chapters mann, Imma try make it interesting like how they get love triangles and others.

Enjoy loves! xx -angel❤️