15

Angels POV

"Hi Angel.." He says awkwardly as well.

"So Angel, how ya doing over there?" Charlie asks breaking the awkwardness.

"Good, look at my room." I say turning the camera. "Wait let me give you guys a room tour." After showing them basically the whole house I went back into my new room.

"You know, you should be a youtuber. You have what it takes to vlog and I bet you would make tons of subscribers." Charlie says with Leo nodding his head.

I was mostly talking to Charlie because Charlie knew if I talk to him, I won't be at a peaceful place.

"Angel? You in your room sweetie?" My aunty calling me through the stairs.

"Yes, why?"

"Dinners ready!"

"Boys, I'll bring you guys to the dinner table. But don't you dare say stuff to embarrass me, okay?"

They both nod their heads.

"Hey everyone, this is Bars And Melody. I say pointing to the screen. Their two kids, Jane and Jena screamed.

"Wait. The actuall Bars And Melody?!" I nod my head yes and they squealed.

They fangirled and asked a lot of questions. But Jane asked something none of us answered.

"Leo, are you and Angel dating?"

We sat there, in silence.

"Jane, here have some more chicken." Her mum says trying to change the topic.

"Um.. Yes, we are Jane." Leo finally says.

My eyes widened, we are?

After I was done eating and washing the dishes I decided to back to the bedroom.

"I'll be in my room unpacking if you need me." I tell them as I go up the stairs.

Still on the phone with Charlie and Leo, I was getting pretty tired.

"Angel, go to sleep. You need some rest, we'll talk to you tomorrow. Bye lil sis." Charlie says waving his hand.

"Bye princess." Leo says blowing a kiss though the screen.

He called me princess, but I was still upset by what he had done. I don't know how but I ended up not falling asleep.

I went into the kitchen slowly trying to not wake anyone up. All I needed was some water.

"Why are you still awake hun?" My aunty said which made me startle.

"Sorry for scaring you like that. But shouldnt you be sleeping? You had a long day."

"Thanks but I can't sleep. I've been thinking about the reason I went out here."

"Wanna talk about it sweetie?"

"Sure."

I explained everything to her, the bullying, Leo and the cuts. I showed her them with her face in shocked.

"Angel, things will get better. I used to do that when I was your age, but look at me now. I'm happy, I'm alive and well. Maybe things aren't good right now, but they will be. Just tell yourself that today will be good and maybe one day it'll come true."

"Thanks, that sure helped me. But I still point out every single flaw I have every time I look in the mirror."

"Angel, look at you. You are beautiful, you are not too skinny or not too fat, you're perfect. I know there isn't something perfect in this world, but your size doesn't matter to anyone."

"You always know what to say aunty Jen, I should probably get sleeping. You must be tired."

"Sure, you go to sleep too. Okay?" She says kissing my forehead as she leaves.

I go up to my room and brang out my earphones. I listened to every single one of their songs, it actually helped me fall asleep.

"Today will be okay." I repeated through my head. But I woke up by a notification, it was a photo tagged with Bars And Melody.

I swiped my phone to see, Leo with the same girl he was kissing. Wow, 'princess' huh?