10

Angels POV

I woke up next to Leondre, his arms were tightly around my waist. Making it harder for me to go to the bathroom.

I guess he noticed me move because his grip got loose and he said, "go." His sleepy voice tho, I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

"Put on a smile." I say to myself every single morning, but today, I had the realist smile ever. I looked to my wrists to see the cuts, five cuts, five horrid reasons.

When I was young, I never thought this would be me. The girl who was once happy, never became happy again. I did my morning routine until I went back to bed.

Leondre, who was still sleeping cuddled up closer to me. "What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"Can we stay home and sleep?" He asks closing his eyes.

I laughed and said okay, maybe taking a break would be good. The last week has been stressful. Jas came in the room and saw us cuddling up together.

"Are you guys together?" She mouthed

I nod and she squealed, she gestured her hand for me to go there. But I was still in his grip, but this time it wasn't as tight.

I went out the room and straight to Jas.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask?"

"Well last long kiddos! I ship you guys to the bed!" She says winking.

"Shut up." I say laughing

"You going work now?"

"Hmhmm what time is it?"

"7:43"

"I better get going, but I'll stop at starbucks first."

I say goodbye as she leaves. Atleast no one can bother us any more. Leondre, who was finally awake had watery eyes.

"Leo, what's wrong?"

He didn't want to answer, instead he looked at his phone.

"M-my mum..she's i-in the hospital..can we go there?" He stuttered to say

"Of course, Leo."

Victoria was like a mum to me, but now she's been in some terrible accident.

"Leo, let's get ready."

I took a quick shower and so did Leondre. I used a white floral crop top with black high waisted shorts and Leo's converse high tops. I only put a little bit of make up, and grabbed us some breakfast bars to go.

We asked Charlie to drive us, and he was willing. I could see fear in Leo's eyes, "Leo it's going to be okay." I say kissing his cheek.

"But what if it's not?" He says almost tearing up.

"It will be."

"Promise?"

"Leo, I can't promise this."

He nods and looks away, once we got there he went straight to the information desk.

"Where is Victoria Devries?" Leo asks.

"Are you her son?"

"Yes, where is she?"

"Room 26, second floor."

We rushed there and see Joey sitting down, he had been crying. You can tell by his eyes, they were red and puffy.

"What happened to her?" Leo asked worriedly

"Sh-she got a h-hit and r-run." He struggled to say.

I hugged Leo because it looked as if he was going to break down any second.

"The doctors haven't given me any news on her, but she's been there for an awful lot of time. I just hope nothing bad will happen to her."

Leondre, still crying. I comforted him by hugging him, but he doesn't want to stop crying.

"Everything will get better."

Why do I say that to others but don't say it to myself?