19

Angels POV

I went home right after me and Cameron talked. Honestly, I don't know why I said yes. I was still in love with Leo. But, I need to show him that I can live without him.

2 Weeks Passed.

Today, I'm leaving this wonderful paradise to go back to Wales. I was going to finally see Charls and everyone back home.

I got ready to go to the airport and started packing one last thing, the skateboard I used. I just used some comfortable clothes because I'll be in the plane for a very long time.

"Aunt Jen! I'm ready, legooo."

Airport

I gave one last final hug to a aunt Jen, "you're always welcome back sweetie." She says hugging me another time.

"I'll come back. I'm sure of it." I say hugging her tightly.

Cameron and I decided to have a long distance relationship. We know it won't work, but we're trying it.

"Now boarding passengers to Wales, UK." The speaker says

"See you soon aunt Jen, I love you!"

"I love you too baby girl!"

With that I lost her in the crowd of people going to their gates. I was going back home, and I was happy. No fake smiles, I have a real smile on.

Wales, UK

Charlie picked me up from the airport, and asked me so much questions.

"Hey Angel, your birthday is coming up. Whatcha wanna do?"

"Well, I don't know. I mean I just came from the states. Maybe just go to the mall or a fancy restaurant."

"My treat." He says smiling as we pull into the driveway.

"Here I go." I whisper to myself.

"HIIIYAAA EVERYONE!" I yell to see that overload was there, pow pow girls, Harvey Cantwell, yes the Harvey Cantwell and Blair.

"ANGEL WEVE MISSED YOUU!" As overload comes closer to me and pulling me into one of their bro hugs.

The only person who was missing was, Leo.

"Where's Leo?" I ask curiously.

"Oh..um..he's in his room." Jordi says awkwardly.

"Okay.."

I head over to his room to hear talking.

"Hey Leo, guess who's backkkk!"

I then see him with another girl, well he moved on fast. But I didn't care, I'm with Cameron. Or maybe I did, just a tiny bit.

"Oh.. Sorry Leo, should've probably knocked before coming in."

"Yeah, now get out." He says so demanding.

"Oh..okay.." I say confused.

What the hell happened to the Leo I knew? I am pretty sure that isn't Leo, it can't be. He was so arrogant, he's never that.

I go back to the living room to see Jas, "HI JAS IVE MISSED YOUU!" I say running to her and giving her a hug.

"Me too little one, how was it?"

"Good, I mean I got a boyfriend there named Cameron. He is helping me get over Leo."

"I see, you also started a YouTube channel right?"

"Yup! Missangelg standing right here in front of you!" I say loud and proud. Making everyone in the house laugh after, while I join in.

I go over to Jordi and smacked him on the arm.

"What was that for!?" He exclaimed

"You didn't tell me Leo had company!"

"Well I wanted you to find out for yourself!"

"Find out what?" I say worriedly

"That he hasn't been going to school, he became the bully like how he said he promised he wouldn't be."

"Wait, so that's why he was mean to me earlier. I can't believe this."

I ran off to the park and cried into the bench. A fan named, Jamie came up to me and asked for a picture. Of course I said yes.

She left to go with her mum and I was alone once again. I sang a few songs while walking back to the house just to keep my mind off things.

I was almost there, until everything went black.

A/N; hey loves, if ya don't mind, why not go and read my best friends story! cashewdina I know you guys will enjoy it! ❤️

Also your welcome JamieFrancesButin for putting you in here, many more of you to come😉😂

Enjoy xx