Episode 1

The season starts at the precinct

Beckett pov...
It was a week ago that Castle and I found out that he was in Montreal when he was missing for two months.
We have our flight later on today to Montreal to get answers on what happened to him.
We say goodbye to Ryan, Espo, Lanie and Gates before heading to the airport for our flight.

Castle pov...
Kate and I are in the plane traveling to Montreal. I am nervous now as was it really that bad that I had to get them to block my memory of the time.
Who was I with and what did I do are the main questions I have and want to get answers in the week that we are here.

We book into a hotel to stay at before going to the bank where I have a key to.

We get to the bank and open the safe with our key. Inside in a phone, I look in the phone and see calls to the same number during the time I was gone. It is the only number in the phone and the calls were only made in the time that I was gone. I tell Kate "we can ring the number later but first lets get out of here".
She nods and says "good idea".

Ryan pov...
Back at the precinct...
Espo and I were finishing up paperwork on the case we had just closed when Gates walks out of her office and over to us, she says "you will have a 15 year old as an intern on your team from now on, she should arrive in the next few days"
Espo and I nod so she walks away to her office. Espo goes to the break room to get coffee. I wonder what the new intern will be like on our team when they get here.

Castle pov...
Over in Montreal...
Kate and I get back to the hotel and find out call the number from her phone so the person who answered wouldn't know who it is calling them.
On the phones third ring a guy answers and says "hello, this is Aaron Winter speaking"
Kate speaks and says "we need to meet"
He says "what is this about?"
I speak and says "I think we have some things to talk about"
He says "Rick is that you?"
I say "yes it is"
He then says "I guess you found the phone at the bank, which means you are in Montreal at the moment that good then let's met tomorrow outside the bank where the phone was at 9:30am and we will talk then"
Kate says "ok see you tomorrow, bye"
He says "bye" then ends the call.
I am happy now, we will get the answers I have been wanting tomorrow about why I went missing.

End of episode
Promo for the next episode...

Ryan pov...
A young girl walks out of the elevator and over to me, I wonder what she is here for. She asks "is Katherine Beckett here?"
I tell her "no sorry, she has the week off with her partner"
She nods and says "oh okay"
I then ask "why?"