"Will do!" Kyle called.

"You know, I have seen him several times for the past 2 weeks, and I still don't know his name." I said,  I mean this guy was the same one who escorts me in and out of the warehouse and gave me the clothes, you would think I would know his name by now. I thought to myself.

"Cody"

"Cody? Really? I thought it would have been something more like, I don't know-crusher? Hulk? Something" I said with a little chuckle.

"Nah, I mean sure.… He's like the size of a mountain, but he doesn't want any nickname's. He's just Cody" he said with an amused Smile.

"So what's his main job then? Security?"

"basically, but he never has to lift a finger, he's to intimidating to people. i mean every now and then he would have to be called in, but his main job is scout"

"Scout? Isn't he a little big?" I raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, but he blends into crowds pretty well. and not many people would suspect a scout to be a big mountain, they would go for the people that are best at hiding. he's one for staying out in the open"

"Makes sense" I nodded, smiling slightly.

"Well, we better get along, don't want to be late" he gave me a hand up.

"yep, let's get going"

~

After an hour car ride, we finally stopped. I looked out of the window and saw a warehouse, I rolled my eyes. we just went from one warehouse to another, typical. i loked around and saw no one was getting out of the car yet, so i stayed put.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there in silence, another car pulled up. Bane looked back at us and gave us a nod and we all got out of the car.

we walked around the back and Coy grabbed something from it, then we walked to the area in front of the warehouse. it was just like any other warehouse, except they were back to back with another warehouse, so basically we were in an ally between to warehouse's. we walked around the car and stood in front it in a line, and then waited and saw the others stand out in front of their cars too. we just stood there for a minute or so until someone over there, i assume their leader or handler, spoke up first.

"Good to see you Bane, shall we get on with our business?" the guy called, I couldn't really tell which one because I got focused on something else.

"Yes we shall" Bane called back, then he turned to me and Kyle. Kyle had the duffle bag in hand with him, Bane gave us a nod-telling us to get going.

I looked over to Kyle and see him look to me, telling me with his eyes to go first. With as much confidence as I could muster, I put it all into my walk as I made my way across the road. I stopped a little more than halfway and waited for them to send their man or whoever that is supposed to come greet us.

and to my utter surprise, when they sent out their handler, it was who caught my attention earlier. he walked the same as i last remembered, but he didn't look much the same. his hair was pitch black and he had in grey contacts, but i could tell who he was from 3 years of knowing him. he wasn't really looking at us until he got closer to us, but i saw surprise and recognition in his eyes flicker immediately, but he quickly shut it out.

He stopped right in front of us and just stood there for a minute, I looked to Kyle and he set the duffle bag on the ground, scooting it towards me with his feet.

I bend down and open up the bag, pulling out a 9 mm semi-auto (I in a none threatening way) and handing one to the guy. He grabs it from me and inspects it, cocking it and checking he chamber. He spends maybe 2 minutes inspecting the gun, inside and out then he hands it back to me.